[REQUEST] SPRAWL zero

A forum for requesting cheat tables, trainers, or tools


Moderator: Table Moderator

Post Reply
Lancaster909
Curious
Curious
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2026 10:37 am
Answers: 0

[REQUEST] SPRAWL zero

Post by Lancaster909 »

Game Name: SPRAWL zero
Game Engine: UE5
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required:
Infinite Health
Infinite slowmo
No reload/infinite ammo
Steam Website:


Tags:

User avatar
VampTY
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2026 1:54 am
Answers: 0
Location: Notinyourbed
x 63

Re: [REQUEST] SPRAWL zero

Post by VampTY »

Options -> TENOKE Release

Image

Not much added/played/tested, i don't have another version, i hope is working and i've downgraded to CE 7.5 although was done with CE 7.7.1.
Take care! ;)

Attachments
Silas-Win64-Shipping.CT
TENOKE
(25.06 KiB) Downloaded 63 times

User avatar
savagethehacker
Table Maker
Table Maker
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2026 12:43 am
Answers: 0
x 85

Re: [REQUEST] SPRAWL zero

Post by savagethehacker »

VampTY wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2026 8:12 am

i've downgraded to CE 7.5

May I ask as to why? This just piqued my curiosity so much even if it is just like a personal preference thing lol

If you enjoy my tables and you'd like to support me, feel free to send me a copy of a game! (I don't want money <3) https://steamcommunity.com/id/savagetheunicorn


User avatar
VampTY
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2026 1:54 am
Answers: 0
Location: Notinyourbed
x 63

Re: [REQUEST] SPRAWL zero

Post by VampTY »

savagethehacker wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2026 7:45 pm

May I ask as to why? This just piqued my curiosity so much even if it is just like a personal preference thing lol

Was just for saving the table as some old version.I have all these below installed (all from Patreon, all bought i mean) and i use them, meaning:
6.4
7.3
7.5
7.7.1

I really like 7.3 a lot and i also use 6.4 from time to time, to find stuff in the old way.

This is what i've kept, ready to use as they are without any setup.Those with install are located in that Setup Mixed

Image

I have more plugins, though those aren't organized and compressed at all.

Take care! ;)


Post Reply