REQUEST: BloodRayne Betrayal (Fresh Bites)

REQUEST: BloodRayne Betrayal (Fresh Bites)

A forum for requesting cheat tables, trainers, or tools


Moderator: Table Moderator

HNI96
Novice Hacker
Novice Hacker
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon May 25, 2026 2:27 am
Answers: 0
x 21

Re: REQUEST: BloodRayne Betrayal (Fresh Bites)

Post by HNI96 »

Updated table with new features and bug fixes


Tags:

lu_metal
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2026 8:27 pm
Answers: 0
x 1

Re: REQUEST: BloodRayne Betrayal (Fresh Bites)

Post by lu_metal »

HNI96 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2026 7:22 pm
lu_metal wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2026 6:25 pm

Alright! now works in v1.01 with "No CPP Symbols Version" thanks, thanks!!

Good. In case your game gets stuck in loading screen, this is caused by the invincibility cheat for some reason. Disabling the cheat allows the loading to continue, without crashing the game, so it's not a big deal. Just make a hotkey to quickly deactivate/activate as needed. Later on I'll add more cheats.

Hey friend, thanks for the new version of the CT. While I'm at it, could you also make a CT for the game "Metagal" that I requested? If you don't have the game, I can send you the link via PM!


Post Reply