REQUEST: METAGAL

REQUEST: METAGAL

A forum for requesting cheat tables, trainers, or tools


Moderator: Table Moderator

Post Reply
lu_metal
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2026 8:27 pm
Answers: 0
x 1

REQUEST: METAGAL

Post by lu_metal »

Hi, could someone make a CT for this wonderful "Mega Man clone"?

Game Name: METAGAL
Game Engine:
Game Version: v1.3.2 or most recent ( Steam / pcgamestorrents )
Options Required: Infinite Health ( against lava and thorns mainly ), Lives, Infinite Weapon, Infinite rebirths, Moon Jump


Tags:

lu_metal
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2026 8:27 pm
Answers: 0
x 1

Re: REQUEST: METAGAL

Post by lu_metal »

Please, is there no one to make a cheat table for this game? I can provide the game for creating the CT.


User avatar
Geo
Enchanter
Enchanter
Journeyman Hacker
Journeyman Hacker
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:51 pm
Answers: 0
Location: Utah
x 83
Geo’s avatar
Loading…

Re: REQUEST: METAGAL

Post by Geo »

lu_metal wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 12:55 pm

Please, is there no one to make a cheat table for this game? I can provide the game for creating the CT.

Looks like a GameMaker game. I've made a few Cheat Tables for that engine a long time ago, so I'm willing to take a look and get back into it. If you can provide me the game files, that would be great. PM me a link or upload them directly to me via this link:
METAGAL Folder
(Link will be available for a week or until I remove it. Also, if you upload to it, the files will only be visible to me.)


lu_metal
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2026 8:27 pm
Answers: 0
x 1

Re: REQUEST: METAGAL

Post by lu_metal »

Geo wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 2:44 pm
lu_metal wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 12:55 pm

Please, is there no one to make a cheat table for this game? I can provide the game for creating the CT.

Looks like a GameMaker game. I've made a few Cheat Tables for that engine a long time ago, so I'm willing to take a look and get back into it. If you can provide me the game files, that would be great. PM me a link or upload them directly to me via this link:
METAGAL Folder
(Link will be available for a week or until I remove it. Also, if you upload to it, the files will only be visible to me.)

ok,I sent you the game link via PM! Thanks.


lu_metal
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2026 8:27 pm
Answers: 0
x 1

Re: REQUEST: METAGAL

Post by lu_metal »

I also sent it via the link you provided, since the private message is taking a while to leave the outbox.


Post Reply