Hi all,
since every owner of "The Witcher 3" received the remastered-version for free, I gave it a try and it's really nice.
So here's my small attempt at 5.0.0c:
Full Health and Stamina, Zero Poison
Fill money up to 99.999 when buying something
Current Health
Full Health
Current Endurance
Current Endurance
Poisoning
Adrenaline (Focus)
Air when swimming
I've got some additional scripts in my sleeve
:
-
get 99.999 when opening the inventory - and push all item-stacks to 99.999, to. So if you ever wanted to have lots of silver swords and beeing unable to run... ^^
-
always full health for player and mobs
Horse has always full endurance (mh, not really working I had to find out)
Skill Points don't decrease when used (tends to let the game crash)
Tips for recreating the table: search for the current health, it's float. Do a simple pointerscan, no offset. Filter the addresses, sort them by the last offset and then follow the shortest pathes with the dissect data, that's what I did to get to this table. Most likely there's a more clever way...
Not working/found: Endurance of the horse, and the addresses of current XP and Skillpoints are easy to be found, but change their offsets every time ![]()
have fun,
Marc

