Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (101.102.8319.0)

The main forum for Cheat Table database collections.


Moderator: Table Moderator

Italico88
Curious
Curious
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:01 am
Answers: 0
x 1

Re: Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (101.102.8319.0)

Post by Italico88 »

Hi guys,

it took me a few days to get the confirmation email from the forum for my registration so i couldn't post the cheat table before.

this cheat table of mine, my first ever, has the following:
food
wood
stone
gold
total housing capacity
scenario cap bonus
instant research speed

Just let me know what you think of it, if anyone finds everything working or how to fix it it doesn't :)

cheers!

Attachments
AoE2DE 101.103.54800.0-185872-25464371.CT
(9.61 KiB) Downloaded 11 times

Tags:

Bad_Boy
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:36 am
Answers: 0
x 4

Re: Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (101.102.8319.0)

Post by Bad_Boy »

Italico88 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:51 am

Just let me know what you think of it

Hi,
The table works. All the specified values ​​are displayed, but the problem is that the game's anti-cheat engine detects that Cheat Engine is running after a few seconds and closes the game.
This happens even after I check the box in the game itself to allow cheat codes.
If you ran this table in-game and it continued to work for you, please describe in more detail how you managed to do so.

Sorry for my English, I use Google translate. :oops:


Italico88
Curious
Curious
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:01 am
Answers: 0
x 1

Re: Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (101.102.8319.0)

Post by Italico88 »

i just select the first option and wait in game for a few seconds, then select the resources.
I only had issued with the population cap cheat; the resources and the instant research never crashed the game for me.

Thank you for your feedback, i'll work on it!

Oh, forgot to mention that i use Runtime Modifier, not cheat engine.
what do you use?


Bad_Boy
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:36 am
Answers: 0
x 4

Re: Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (101.102.8319.0)

Post by Bad_Boy »

Italico88 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 2:54 am

what do you use?

I use Cheat Engine 7.7, but for the sake of a clean test, I installed Runtime Modifier 7.7.
I launched the table in the game; all the values ​​appeared after a second or two, and I changed the food value. I kept playing, but about 10 minutes later, the game crashed. Without closing Runtime Modifier, I tried launching the game again, but it crashed once more.
Then I completely disabled Runtime Modifier and managed to launch the game. I loaded an autosave; the food values ​​I had modified were preserved, and I continued playing. About half an hour later, I launched Runtime Modifier again and changed the wood value. A couple of minutes later, the game crashed again. That’s how the test went.

Sorry for my English, I use Google translate. :oops:


Post Reply