Silver Pines

The main forum for Cheat Table database collections.


Moderator: Table Moderator

Post Reply
Alberto47
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2026 2:02 pm
Answers: 0
x 21

Silver Pines

Post by Alberto47 »

Game Name: Silver Pines
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: 6000.3.15f1 (RUNE)
Version Cheat Table: 1
Platform: Steam
Steam Website:

Silver_Pines_v1.jpg
Silver_Pines_v1.jpg (138.63 KiB) Viewed 317 times
Silver Pines_v1_Alberto47.CT
(13.8 KiB) Downloaded 96 times

diealot
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2026 9:10 am
Answers: 0
x 10

Re: Silver Pines

Post by diealot »

kali327 not exactly the Cheat Table you requested but it might help you nontheless


Alberto47
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2026 2:02 pm
Answers: 0
x 21

Re: Silver Pines

Post by Alberto47 »

Sorry, this is only version 1 of the table. I'll try to add the options you requested. I made it in a short time I had this morning.


diealot
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2026 9:10 am
Answers: 0
x 10

Re: Silver Pines

Post by diealot »

Alberto47 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 5:18 pm

Sorry, this is only version 1 of the table. I'll try to add the options you requested. I made it in a short time I had this morning.

Can't wait to see future version of this cheat table. Thank You For Your hard work my friend


User avatar
savagethehacker
Table Maker
Table Maker
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2026 12:43 am
Answers: 0
x 93

Re: Silver Pines

Post by savagethehacker »

Oops. Didn't see this post/topic. Here's a version with more options that I created; viewtopic.php?t=2184
(also i noticed that changing max life/max stamina could lead to crashes occasionally so I excluded that from mine during testing lol)

If you enjoy my tables and you'd like to support me, feel free to send me a copy of a game! (I don't want money <3) https://steamcommunity.com/id/savagetheunicorn


diealot
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2026 9:10 am
Answers: 0
x 10

Re: Silver Pines

Post by diealot »

savagethehacker wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 4:37 am

Oops. Didn't see this post/topic. Here's a version with more options that I created; viewtopic.php?t=2184
(also i noticed that changing max life/max stamina could lead to crashes occasionally so I excluded that from mine during testing lol)

Good Job Buddy😄


Alex Darkside
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:08 pm
Answers: 0
x 29

Re: Silver Pines

Post by Alex Darkside »

Alberto47 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 5:08 am

Cheat Table

(Google translation)

Please note that in the script "El dinero no disminuye / Money doesn't decrease" the sequence of bytes restored by the script does not correspond to the original sequence.
Original sequence:

Code: Select all

29 BB 00 01 00 00

The sequence restored in your script (section "[DISABLE]"):

Code: Select all

CC BB 00 01 00 00

As you can see, the first byte is different.

P.S. This could happen due to the fact that the breakpoint was not disabled when creating the script.


Post Reply