Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

The main forum for Cheat Table database collections.


Moderator: Table Moderator

Post Reply
User avatar
VampTY
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2026 1:54 am
Answers: 0
Location: Notinyourbed
x 65

Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

Post by VampTY »

Release
Steam

Image

INFO:

  • Using that [Outfit] Selection from Customize: Lara Croft will work like this, just select from the dropdown whatever skin you'd like to have and in order to use it just quick save your game and then reload your saved game and then your selected skin will be active for use even if you didn't unlocked it.
  • I've kinda exaggerated with [Graphics] Brightness, just select the level you want.
  • That [Endurance] Health will need to be disabled/enabled at any level start!
  • Make sure to have at least two items before using [Backpack] Inventory/Use [Supplies].
  • This [Backpack] Inventory/Use [Ammo], when used with any Harpoon, shoot one and the use it.
  • Make use of any dropdown menu you want to use.
  • I've updated like what i've added before (feel free to add more) in some topic from some forum i've used to like, let's not call it by name, no intention to ever log in, if by any chance you'll see something from me posted there from now on, then it's fake. ;)

Updated! October 4, 2026:
Community Patch! - Challenge Mode Patch 3

Attachments
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft.CT
Steam
Community Patch! - Challenge Mode Patch 3
Updated [October 4, 2026]
(26.06 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Last edited by VampTY on Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tags:

Alex Darkside
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:08 pm
Answers: 0
x 29

Re: Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

Post by Alex Darkside »

(Google translation)

The beautiful Viviana is now here... :heart:

Nice to see you, VampTY. :)


whoami3391
Curious
Curious
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2026 3:45 am
Answers: 0
x 1

Re: Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

Post by whoami3391 »

created a new account to thank you, thanks heaps!


User avatar
VampTY
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2026 1:54 am
Answers: 0
Location: Notinyourbed
x 65

Re: Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

Post by VampTY »

Updated for the latest version for Steam, this is like the 6th time i'm updating this (90% is like from zero), will be the last time this year! :lol:

  • Take care of yourself, enjoy life and love it! :)

Joshuan
Novice Hacker
Novice Hacker
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun May 28, 2023 5:23 am
Answers: 0
x 10

Re: Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

Post by Joshuan »

Thank you very much VampTY.


Post Reply