OpenCheatTables.com Now Open

In this forum all news and announcements are posted for the community.

Marcus101RR
Administrator
Administrator
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker
Answers: 0
Loading…

Post by Marcus101RR »

We are now open to all platforms for the community. You may begin sending out links and invites.

Thank you all for the startup, continued support will be done.

Regards,
OCT

VLC
Curious
Curious

Re: OpenCheatTables.com Now Open

Post by VLC »

I am so confused! I knew what happened to opencheatables.org due to the reddit post which brought me here. But when I checked out .org today, it was back up and working properly. Has everything been worked out or is this the new site that'll be focused on?

justNOPing
Cheater
Cheater

Post by justNOPing »

VLC wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:16 am

I am so confused! I knew what happened to opencheatables.org due to the reddit post which brought me here. But when I checked out .org today, it was back up and working properly. Has everything been worked out or is this the new site that'll be focused on?

Hey, I came here from the reddit post and was confused when I wasn't able to register an account on oct.org, here's the message i've received from one of the administrators:

Screenshot

As you can see, it's pointed out that "opencheattables.org isn't currently under control by anyone" so opencheattables.com is the new site as of now. Since they don't have any control over the old site, it won't be updated.

VLC
Curious
Curious

Post by VLC »

Yeah, I got that bit when I read the state of emergency post. It was just weird since the .org account was accessible yesterday and all. I figured since it had come back up, the old admin had returned or access had somehow been given over to Marcus or something. Of course now it's back to being non-functioning.

groxer
Curious
Curious

Post by groxer »

Goodness, I have been asking what the heck happened with the old forum. Good to see it has returned in a new domain.

danielming
Novice Hacker
Novice Hacker

Post by danielming »

guys its ok..let the new chapter begins..is ok..i and other great friends will back the site once again..we can start all over again...is ok as long we are all still in contact .....pray for wellbeing ..the leaders..administration...thanks

Shadow_Wulfe
Curious
Curious

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

Will a Patreon be added again?