Good to be back.

A section for all general discussions related to any topic subject.

PSI Rockin'
Donor
Donor
Curious
Curious
Answers: 0

Good to be back.

Post by PSI Rockin' »

Finally got around to registering for the new one here. Will dearly miss the original though.

I am EarthBound, I’m one sick game!
I am EarthBound, yeah you better know my name!

Marc
Table Master
Table Master
Journeyman Hacker
Journeyman Hacker

Re: Good to be back.

Post by Marc »

Missing the useful content which has been there. But I am really glad we have a running forum now.

At least I could (via Google Cache) rebuild my two tutorial-Posts ;)

Seneekikaant
Table Maker
Table Maker
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker

Post by Seneekikaant »

Marc wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:34 am

Missing the useful content which has been there. But I am really glad we have a running forum now.

At least I could (via Google Cache) rebuild my two tutorial-Posts ;)

it's only a matter of time. we may not get the exact same content we once had, but we will have all bases covered eventually as more people contribute, myself included. Once things are settled I'll go back to making tutorials

A naked man fears no pickpocket

Marcus101RR
Administrator
Administrator
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker
Loading…

Post by Marcus101RR »

Also this one should be stable and running better, since we have enough people to touch the backbone of the server if something happens.

Rondo
Novice Hacker
Novice Hacker

Post by Rondo »

I'm glad OCT is back (the old one will be missed though). Thank you for that, Marcus101RR!

StupidDog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by StupidDog »

Just made an account after hearing about all that nasty business. Such a shame but alas! here to offer what support I can and just generally laze around and get in everyones way :)

I have some LONG experience with gaming and hacking games but my abilities of hacking are semi limited to finding pointers and working out very sneaky ways of achieving what I want to hack. I will do what I can to help out around here though but I have a disabled 6 year old daughter who takes INSANE amounts of time and effort so I don't get to use my desktop much lol.

I recognise names here and I've been around on the other forum for a long time but don't post often.

I'm STRONGLY against charging for cheats and stuff but will always do what I can to support table makers (including donations).

acecel
Curious
Curious

Post by acecel »

As someone who is completely new to this community (this is my first message) i am wondering what is the history of it ?
Is there any post somewhere explaining how this community was created ?
And what is the cause of the loss of data that people are speaking about ?

Thanks in advance.

PS : I love the clean look of the forum and the integrated dark mode :D

PS 2 : I have been an user of fearless since its start but got issues with their admin/moderators on many many occasions (right now my account there has been limited, my post need to be validated by moderation and i can't send mp, all because i made a negative comment regarding a trainer on the app they collaborate with) and was a member of cheat engine table before that for years too.

I hope i will be able to stay here longer and from what i have seen it should be fine as the idea of free table is exactly my moto :D
I can create scripts and sometimes tables, but my abilities are quite limited so it's usually only a few scripts there and there, or updating a table that is out of date, that kinda of thing.

Marc
Table Master
Table Master
Journeyman Hacker
Journeyman Hacker

Post by Marc »

Hi acecel and welcome to the forums!

To make a long story short: this place has been created because others had their issuses with FRF administration, too :)

According to the data loss: at start, opencheattables.org has been the new site. But then Tim (TimTheEnchanter) disappeared and is still missing. The .org page went out of payment and the new site here had been made.

Small tables and updates seem fine to me ^^

best regards,
Marc

acecel
Curious
Curious

Post by acecel »

Thanks for your answer Marc ;)

Seneekikaant
Table Maker
Table Maker
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker

Post by Seneekikaant »

acecel wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:52 pm

As someone who is completely new to this community (this is my first message) i am wondering what is the history of it ?
Is there any post somewhere explaining how this community was created ?
And what is the cause of the loss of data that people are speaking about ?

Thanks in advance.

PS : I love the clean look of the forum and the integrated dark mode :D

PS 2 : I have been an user of fearless since its start but got issues with their admin/moderators on many many occasions (right now my account there has been limited, my post need to be validated by moderation and i can't send mp, all because i made a negative comment regarding a trainer on the app they collaborate with) and was a member of cheat engine table before that for years too.

I hope i will be able to stay here longer and from what i have seen it should be fine as the idea of free table is exactly my moto :D
I can create scripts and sometimes tables, but my abilities are quite limited so it's usually only a few scripts there and there, or updating a table that is out of date, that kinda of thing.

Heya, welcome aboard. Marc pretty much summed everything up in his reply. As far as what can and can't be done on here, check out the rules, we really only ban people that break them consistently or for spamming, and every contribution is welcome, big and small.

Most forums also have a fit for double posting, not the case here if you do it every now and then that's fine, but try to remember to edit where possible. But hey, sometimes you'll have a really large post and want to add to it, and you'll want extra sections to break up the post and that's all well and good here.

A naked man fears no pickpocket