How to update scripts from 32bit game to 64bit version? Is it even possible?

How to manually update scripts for 32bit game architecture to 64-bit architecture of the same game?

A dedicated forum for support, assistance, and quick help on using Cheat Engine usage.

MrNobody
Curious
Curious
Answers: 0

How to update scripts from 32bit game to 64bit version? Is it even possible?

Post by MrNobody »

Hello,
I have a big problem and I want to know if it is even possible to do like what i am thiking about right now.
The problem is that the game has updated few days ago and with this new update, the game architecture changed from 32bit (x86) to 64bit (x64).
Now it is impossible for me to update old scripts from 32bit version of the game to the 64bit version of the game.
I know that registers (for example) EAX in 32bit is the same like RAX in 64bit, and ECX is RCX, ESP is RSP and so on.. so on, etc.
I can also find similar memory regions in CHEAT ENGINE in 32bit and 64bit versions in the SAME game but the functions are totally different, so it is for me impossible to update anymore the scripts but I also want to do that!

Is there any tutorials how to do it? Or any tuts about understanding the similarites or the conversion of the scripts from 32-bit game to 64-bit game?

I can't find the hacks from scratch in this game because i was only updating the hacks since the new version would come out - i don't know how the author which abbandoned this hacks and game did that, but i know that there is a method to update it because i saw on YOUTUBE that some games which changed from 32-bit game architecture to 64-bit game architecture that some guys used old Cheat Tables and updated them to 64-bit version and they are working perfect - but I want to know , how they did that!

So Guys, do you have any tutorials about it or any methods?
If someone will be interested, I can send this game and all old Cheat Tables via Private Message and my discord and then we will try together update them.
I am waiting for your tips.
BTW thanks you for all.
Happy New Year.

bbfox
Table Master
Table Master
Journeyman Hacker
Journeyman Hacker
Answers: 0

Re: How to update scripts from 32bit game to 64bit version? Is it even possible?

Post by bbfox »

Personal 4 Golden?

The big difference is memory addressing mode changed. Usually, you cannot just change table from 32-bit to 64-bit by one click.
But for Unity games in mono mode, it may be easier because function name and data structure may be the same.

For my personal experience: a game called "Monochrome Mobius: Rights and Wrongs Forgotten" changed from 32-bit to 64-bit about 2 months ago. It uses mono mode. Data structure is the same but all AOBs are gone. I have to rescan all AOBs for 64-bit table.

Since AOBs are totally different. It's just like a new game to makers.

I create tables to suit my preferences. Table is free to use, but need to leave the author's name and source URL: https://opencheattables.com.
Table will not be up-to-date. Feel free to modify it, but kindly provide credit to the source.