[RMXP] Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Pokémon Fan Game

The main forum for Cheat Table database collections.

Moderator: Table Moderator

Geo
Enchanter
Enchanter
Cheater
Cheater
Answers: 0
Loading…

[RMXP] Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Post by Geo »

Game: Pokémon Infinite Fusion
Source: Pokemon Infinite Fusion

Language: Ruby
Engine: RPG Maker XP
Project: Pokémon Essentials

Table Info

Tested and made with Cheat Engine 7.5
Supports game version 5+

This Cheat Table parses Ruby's global Classes and Constants as well as the instances to get the dynamic pointers and parses the symbol names and IDs for convenient drop-down lists.

Table is currently in a "Beta" phase and there are still bugs and "holes" in the logic. It's in a much more functional state than it was initially.

Features
  • Symbol Tools: Contains script to quickly search up local, short symbols. Not every symbol is included in the search.

• Debug Pointer:

• Debug Status: Allows you to set your debug mode status without using in-game means.

• Global Instances: Contains the dynamically allocated pointers to the global instanced classes. This contains most of the pointers in the game.

• Pre-laid out Pointers:

• Player: This contains your basic trainer info, party Pokemon, Pokedex, and other flags.

• Pokemon Bag: This has the items from your bag as well as some settings such as registered items.

• Pokemon Storage: This is your spokesmen PC storage containing your stored Pokemon and box settings.

• Pokemon Global: This has many different value and pointers for character states, certain active effects, and item storage.

• Game Player: This contains the values for your controllable overworld character and it's flags.

• Game Variables: This contains the RPG Maker variables designed and used for this game.

• Game Switches: This contains the RPG Maker switches designed and used for this game.

• Data System: This contains the RPG Maker's system, which includes associated names.

• Global Constants: Contains pointers to the constant variables and modules. (modules are not laid out in the table at the moment, but are used in a few scripts.)

Version Info

Game Version: 5.1.3.8
Essentials Version: 19.1.dev
System Version: 2.4
Ruby Engine Version: 3.0.0 & 3.1.0

Pokemon Infinite Fusion.zip
Password: geo
Compressed with 7-Zip-zstd
(36.28 KiB) Downloaded 45179 times
Edits

04/29/2023: Added functional Float Ruby type, modified generated game variables to guess the value type, added a couple more cheats, fixed up some code, reorganized a couple scripts/headers, and disabled table file deletion at startup to allow saving of table for purposes such as adding hotkeys.
04/07/2023: Improved framework code, modularized more code, cleaned up table, fixed issues, added more cheats, and added negative number support for 4 Byte Ruby type.
03/28/2023: Slightly refactored table design internally as well as deconstructed more of how the Ruby language is handled in memory, allowing for accessing constants and modules. Not many new features for the user, but, it's been opened up for more features in the future.
03/18/2023: Modularized array watcher functions, fixed some other bugs, and added more pointers for PC item storage and PC boxes.
03/16/2023: Cleaned up more on the code side of things, reduced table file size, and created array watchers to adjust based on how object is allocated. (Fixes party and pokemon bag pointers)

Old Tables
V0.2.3
(34.18 KiB) Downloaded 7222 times
V0.1.0
(30.85 KiB) Downloaded 2641 times
Alpha
Alpha Tables.zip
V0.0.*
(46.71 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
Last edited by Geo on Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

scheimann
Curious
Curious

Re: [RMXP] Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Post by scheimann »

How to use pseudo pokecenter heal? for me it can't be activated

also, how "iv maxed" works? i think it'll be good if theres a script/preset to max out iv's, ev's and set all moves to max 3 pp ups

Geo
Enchanter
Enchanter
Cheater
Cheater
Loading…

Post by Geo »

scheimann wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:26 am

Looks like I created many more problems in my table that I needed to fix. I've just updated it and included a Cheat script for maxing IVs and PP Ups in the individual Pokemon sections. (Party & Storage)

scoager1
Curious
Curious

Post by scoager1 »

cheat engine 7.5 doesnt work for me and i dont know why. its not responding and its not happening with 7.4 before i had to delete it

Geo
Enchanter
Enchanter
Cheater
Cheater
Loading…

Post by Geo »

scoager1 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:21 pm

My table can, sometimes, run into an issue where it tries to modify the address items and cause infinite errors until it runs out of memory. If it freezes up when trying to use my table, specifically, let me know at which point in the table it begins to freeze up.

Other than that, if it's more specific to your installation or the program itself, you may get a better answer on the Cheat Engine Subreddit. Just provide more detailed information such as what you've briefly described here already and at what point and what actions cause it to freeze up.

0ATh
Curious
Curious

Post by 0ATh »

It seems that the ct gives errors and refused to work when I edit any code, I want to add a hotkey and remove
messageDialog("Successfully healed all party Pokemomn.", mtInformation, mbOK)
from Pseudo PokeCenter Heal.

Geo
Enchanter
Enchanter
Cheater
Cheater
Loading…

Post by Geo »

0ATh wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:31 am

If it's happening when you save and reopen the Cheat Table, that was something I did intentionally. Although, I plan to change that in my next update to the table.

0ATh
Curious
Curious

Post by 0ATh »

Alright then, thanks for (concidering) changing that!

RaiderLeader666
Curious
Curious

Post by RaiderLeader666 »

Doesn't seem to work with CE 7.5, almost everything seems to have lua errors

Edit 1: Fixed, had to reload the table

0ATh
Curious
Curious