[STEAM] [29/08/2023 patch] Chrono Trigger (ImGui Menu Trainer)

Moderator: Table Moderator

Zenbeau
Curious
Curious
Answers: 0

[STEAM] [29/08/2023 patch] Chrono Trigger (ImGui Menu Trainer)

Post by Zenbeau »

ImGui Menu Trainer for Chrono Trigger (Steam version - latest update/patch at the time this was made: 29/08/2023) -- You can see Steam update/patch history for Chrono Trigger here: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/613830
If you go to Chrono Trigger.exe --> right click --> Properties --> Details --> You can see the File version here. Mine says 2.0.0.1

You will need an injector to inject the DLL of course. I like using the Xenos injector, Process Hacker or Cheat Engine. any virus hits are false positives.

Cheats:
1) Godmode
2) One Hit Kill
3) Infinite MP
4) Items Don't Decrease
5) Fast Level-Ups
6) Fast TP (Tech Points)
7) Player Can Always Attack
8) Enemy Can't Attack
9) Walk Through Walls (Inside)
10) Walk Through Walls (Outside)
11) Edit Money
12) Edit Game Speed

Notes:
Toggle Menu - Insert key
Un-inject DLL - Alt+End keys

Cheat #4: If using outside of battle, exit Inventory Menu and re-open it to see effect
Cheat #6: Activate then win a maximum of 2 battles for it to take effect
Cheat #8: If you find that the enemy (certain bosses) are taking really low damage and your attacks aren't doing much, it's probably because you had this on all the time and need to deactivate this to let an event trigger. The flow of battle should proceed normally after doing that. And then you can toggle this back on if you want.
Cheat #11: Exit Pause Menu and re-open it for it to refresh. Don't recommend going higher than 10,000,000
Cheat #12: Default Game Speed value is 1.000. Ctrl+Click on slider to input value. Beware that inputting a value this way can go out of bounds

Demonstration:

Updates:
12-09-2023: made a minor change to Game Speed. Also now say if your Game Speed value is at 4.00 or whatever number, and you decide you wanna uninject DLL, your Game Speed should revert back to normal on uninject
11-10-2023: improved 'Infinite MP' now even when an enemy/boss steals your MP, you won't reach 0 MP or have to use ether to get more. Your MP should always be 99 while it's activated. Also added 2 more cheats 'Player Can Always Attack' and 'Enemy Can't Attack'.

Attachments
OpenGL_ChronoTrigger_password_octf.rar
password: octf
(147.19 KiB) Downloaded 512 times
Last edited by Zenbeau on Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:50 am, edited 13 times in total.

just a dude making simple trainers in ImGui menu format

Tags:

Zenbeau
Curious
Curious

Re: [STEAM] [29/08/2023 patch] Chrono Trigger (ImGui Menu Trainer)

Post by Zenbeau »

Update 11-10-2023: improved 'Infinite MP' and also added 2 more cheats 'Player Can Always Attack' and 'Enemy Can't Attack'. Be sure to give feedback on any bugs. I will try my best to fix them

Lothar876
Curious
Curious

Post by Lothar876 »

Ehm... I have injected the DLL with Xenos. Who am I supposed to show the GUI of the cheats now?

Lothar876
Curious
Curious

Post by Lothar876 »

Of course I´ve read that I should press the INSERT key. I tried all keys and none works.

Zenbeau
Curious
Curious

Post by Zenbeau »

Lothar876 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:53 am

Ehm... I have injected the DLL with Xenos. Who am I supposed to show the GUI of the cheats now?

if you're gonna use Xenos, make sure you're using the 32 bit injector since Chrono Trigger is a 32 bit game. if your menu is still not showing after pressing insert, you are probably on the wrong game version. The menu will only work with Steam latest version

Lothar876
Curious
Curious

Post by Lothar876 »

Oh, I discovered that the x86 version is for the 32 bit systems and that the .exe for the x86 version has the name "Xenos", whereas the x64 version has the name "Xenos64".
They could have made things more simple to understand! :D
One more question: can you please make a GUI that fits the window mode for Chrono Trigger? I play it on 800x600, 4:3. Right now the GUI does not fit the whole window, so I cannot see the commands.

Zenbeau
Curious
Curious

Post by Zenbeau »

Lothar876 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:25 pm

Oh, I discovered that the x86 version is for the 32 bit systems and that the .exe for the x86 version has the name "Xenos", whereas the x64 version has the name "Xenos64".
They could have made things more simple to understand! :D
One more question: can you please make a GUI that fits the window mode for Chrono Trigger? I play it on 800x600, 4:3. Right now the GUI does not fit the whole window, so I cannot see the commands.

i see. yeah i thought about concerns like this might arise. but sorry man, i'm busy with life stuff right now. can't work on any more hacks at this time. why can't you play at 1080p/2k/4k though?

Lothar876
Curious
Curious

Post by Lothar876 »

Because it´s ugly and more tiring for the eyes.
Anyways, best luck with your life.

rpgcollectors
Curious
Curious

Post by rpgcollectors »

hello how does it work with cheat engine ? please add tutorial thanks

Zenbeau wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:53 pm

ImGui Menu Trainer for Chrono Trigger (Steam version - latest update/patch at the time this was made: 29/08/2023) -- You can see Steam update/patch history for Chrono Trigger here: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/613830
If you go to Chrono Trigger.exe --> right click --> Properties --> Details --> You can see the File version here. Mine says 2.0.0.1

You will need an injector to inject the DLL of course. I like using the Xenos injector, Process Hacker or Cheat Engine. any virus hits are false positives.

Cheats:
1) Godmode
2) One Hit Kill
3) Infinite MP
4) Items Don't Decrease
5) Fast Level-Ups
6) Fast TP (Tech Points)
7) Player Can Always Attack
8) Enemy Can't Attack
9) Walk Through Walls (Inside)
10) Walk Through Walls (Outside)
11) Edit Money
12) Edit Game Speed

Notes:
Toggle Menu - Insert key
Un-inject DLL - Alt+End keys

Cheat #4: If using outside of battle, exit Inventory Menu and re-open it to see effect
Cheat #6: Activate then win a maximum of 2 battles for it to take effect
Cheat #8: If you find that the enemy (certain bosses) are taking really low damage and your attacks aren't doing much, it's probably because you had this on all the time and need to deactivate this to let an event trigger. The flow of battle should proceed normally after doing that. And then you can toggle this back on if you want.
Cheat #11: Exit Pause Menu and re-open it for it to refresh. Don't recommend going higher than 10,000,000
Cheat #12: Default Game Speed value is 1.000. Ctrl+Click on slider to input value. Beware that inputting a value this way can go out of bounds

Demonstration:

Updates:
12-09-2023: made a minor change to Game Speed. Also now say if your Game Speed value is at 4.00 or whatever number, and you decide you wanna uninject DLL, your Game Speed should revert back to normal on uninject
11-10-2023: improved 'Infinite MP' now even when an enemy/boss steals your MP, you won't reach 0 MP or have to use ether to get more. Your MP should always be 99 while it's activated. Also added 2 more cheats 'Player Can Always Attack' and 'Enemy Can't Attack'.