The CE/FRF Compendium of Madness

Original Archive

A section for all general discussions related to any topic subject.

Marcus101RR
Administrator
Administrator
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker
Answers: 0
Loading…

The CE/FRF Compendium of Madness

Post by Marcus101RR »

Disclaimer: I am not here to judge or send out hate crimes against anyone here. This is purely to give anyone who is interested in the perspective of what happened. I can only provide said information as I have witnessed it and the evidence to show for it. If anyone else has their side of the events, I employ you to share it. You may call out moles, double agents, suspects of interest if you like, but be sure to give enough information as to why.

Sources and Resource Links (Table of Contents)
The Initial Start
Private Messages are Watched
Fearless App Made CTs Unusable
Fearless App Was Decrypted
Outcry by Marcus101RR
Outcry By EndyGainer
Evidence of a Cheat Table Encrypted
Open Cheat Tables Opened
Cheat Engine Free License Github
The Callout from STN

The events of CE's demise began on CEF (Cheat Engine Forums). An agreement or settlement was made where "Tables" were no longer posted or allowed to be supported on this community forum. The agreement between those parties is unknown, or with who as well as the exact details. What happened is we had to find a new home for Cheat Tables to be hosted as well as trainers and other types of extensions.

STN (Founder) of fearless started a new platform he called FRF (Fearless Revolution Forums). Due to the toxicity and safety of accounts, just google it for your own sake please. I'll only link to substantial evidence to support opinions. The screenshot below, can he seen here, or you can visit it live here.

Where it all began, and ended.
His motto, "Hopefully the community can get it rolling. I provided the platform, you guys can make it work."

This quickly turned out to be not true as many of you may have experienced, some of you ignored it and just pretended it doesn't exist (you were smarter). Some just, couldn't stand it. Spoilers Below for the too long didn't read, moment.

View SunBeam Insults

SunBeam has an obsession for being derogatory, insulting, condescending, but above all not fun to be around, he will smite you with his vulgar incentive that you are demanding too much from cheats, or are not entitled to anything (which you are not, but you don't have to be rude about it).
Example 1, Example 2, Example 3, Search User Posts

The Fearless App

STN/SunBeam have released the famous Fearless App. This situation caused a huge problem. First they encrypted all cheat tables, something that CE never stood for as they were always free, open, and available to anyone as long as you followed the license agreement. This quickly turned into the next backfire event. They released a BETA, a public one at that. This isn't how you operate a beta, you need to do a Closed Beta in a controlled environment, with controlled CT tables. Instead every table on FRF became a 4KB encrypted lua script that only their app would open. You had to use hotkeys to navigate extensive large tables (there isn't enough hotkeys for the amount of cheats some had), making it tedious. The backlash that followed was a thread full of negative and hatred towards the app. Very harsh yes, but warranted for its poor execution.

Those that wanted to opt-out, had to reupload their tables with 0FR prefix in front of them, long story short, this was reversed with 1FR being the opt-in method. Their claim was that only a select few users wanted to protect their work, but STN and SunBeam infact continued to post CTs without the prefix in question. So what exactly was it all for? Dying Light 2 table didn't get protected yet they were so adamant about protecting their tables and using this app for themselves. It made no sense.

This is where users' uprising took the turn for being banned, I saw it myself, witnessed it. They went from editing user account names to new names, deleting your email address so you couldn't reset the password, and changing your password so you couldn't login. Then removed PM system to prevent sleeper uprising in their own accord. All this entails immaturity, this isn't how an administrator acts as a role model to a community.

I stood for CE, CTs, and its open free source of usage, I hated the app yes, I hated SunBeam to the core. I am not the only one he pissed off. I reported him to a few places before the events of HZD debacle. I even had a stern conversation with STN/SunBeam regarding his behavior, but it turned out fruitless, he continued to act the way he did.

The "How I Feel" thread has been nuked many times, it had a total of 43 replies at the time of its creation and no moderation was done. Sadly, it is now a mere 12 replies, of those many users have been banned, their accounts edit by removing emails, name changes, and other heinous acts.

During this gap of years, many attempted DDoS attacks have occurred according to some sources posted in FRF, and their Discord. One such source is evident here. STN claiming that the attacks are significant and driving up cost on maintaining the forums operation. They can only "guess Who". Now, this is where the massive theory comes into play.

The Snake Emerges

Enter Marcus101RR, a table maker, I was an infant in starting ASM/Cheat Engine back in 2017, not sure how long its been since I registered, but I have been around for almost 10 years at least to my recollection. I only became good at making tables 2-3 years back. Obviously most know me for Monster Hunter World and Rise. I'm not that good as others, but at least I get what is done, enough about me, or is it?

Lets take a look. STN uses the word "inception" quite proudly as he said to my "formal" request of removing tables from FRF. You can see it here.

Since its famous inception.

However, he uses this same terminology here. The word here is "inception".
You are the mole since its inception! Heretic!

SunBeam supports this claim by informing me there is a sleeper agent following me ("the mole"), and sending screenshots via PM you can read here. I going to carefully assume these are the posts and rants of me "taking down" FRF by taking credit for their 3 discord takedowns, and 2 STN accounts on Discord. I do remember reporting SunBeam for his arrogance, now of course if you are admin on a server chances are, those servers get flagged and taken down too, OOPSIES?

UPDATE & EDIT: I recall that I reported SunBeam for inciting a Raid against another community, which is against Discord Policy, this action was suppose to get him banned from Discord. Looks to me like it accidentally without my actual intention took down FRF's Discord server three times, and 3 owner accounts attached to said servers. Well, its a direct violation of Discord Safety Team and Policies.

A direct quote from twitter in 2017, roughly the same time as FRF inception.

To inform those unaware, Discord had a very stern policy against Cheating, both online and offline. As of a few months back, they only target online cheating as a crime and discord servers would be shut down as a result of this action. Before all this, any cheating be it single player, mods, or otherwise you would find yourself banned along with your servers gone. It explains why the current discord didn't get hit with a take down anymore, though I am not the one who reported it myself. It takes more than 1 single report to even get across to the Discord Safety Team, so obviously there were more people that reported it.

So this is my end of the story, I am the sleeper agent, the one who single handedly took down FRF 3 times with discord, and number of DDoS attacks (Denial of Service). A mere script kiddie, a table maker, a cheater on video games? Hey, I'll take the credit true or not. So here I am, guys, I was behind FRFs demise.

Whoever the person is that has "screenshots" of me admitting to these take downs, they are a ploy, I may have posted on CrackWatch Discord, or other places and taken full credit for those. I didn't do them though, but please if you read this. Register, and post them, they are vital as they don't prove anything regarding what happened before FRF or during its first years.

Feel free to send me hate posts. Don't worry, I won't delete your "posts" like they did.

Post-Backlash

Refusing Takedown

SunBeam refusing to remove tables, and claiming I never registered on the forums - Evidence

Terms of Service Change

Another DDoS Attack On Feb 8, 2022

Another DDoS Attack on FRF, posted here