[ Yuzu ] Unicorn Overlord

The main forum for Cheat Table database collections.

Moderator: Table Moderator

MarianaRoses
Table Master
Table Master
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker
Answers: 0

Re: [ Yuzu ] Unicorn Overlord

Post by MarianaRoses »

Gold wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:07 pm

I was trying out some things and figured that 738 is actually 739 on items list somehow. Btw, amazing job with ur table and thank you for the great work.

Thanks :D , I try to fix this in the next update and put all the ID where it's easier for everyone to edit on their own.

Edit1: Fixed on the new table with mining features and editable Item ID. Enjoy 8-)

Creating cheat for a hobby, not obligated for requests or update.
My ct will always be free to be shared without removing the credit or where it originally came from.
Anyone can update in case I'm not doing this anymore.

Tags:

coxy665
Curious
Curious

Post by coxy665 »

I am very new to this and I may have screwed up my game save. I upped all of my stats but now I cant seem to move any of my formations during battle. I deploy a formation, I select move, I choose my destination and NOTHING! The formations stand still as time proceeds. I am using CE 7.4 because I cannot find 7.5. It did seem to work until I got greedy and messed with values I probably shouldn't have.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have 30 hours in and have no other options.

coxy665
Curious
Curious

Post by coxy665 »

It would seem I have inadvertently set all of my characters 'MOBILITY' to zero. I cant seem to find a mobility setting.

MarianaRoses
Table Master
Table Master
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker

Post by MarianaRoses »

coxy665 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:56 pm

It would seem I have inadvertently set all of my characters 'MOBILITY' to zero. I cant seem to find a mobility setting.

I don't think my table has mobility cheat? send me the save file, I try what I can.

My ct will always be free to be shared without removing the credit or where it originally came from.

MarianaRoses
Table Master
Table Master
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker

Post by MarianaRoses »

coxy665 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:56 pm

got the save file.
you set your character level to 250, the max was supposedly 50. reset it back to 50 and the mobility will return to normal.