Cell To Singularity [+1]

The main forum for Cheat Table database collections.

Moderator: Table Moderator

piroslate
Curious
Curious
Answers: 0

Re: Cell To Singularity [+1]

Post by piroslate »

Cheat Table worked fine for me, following the instructions outlined, open process/table, enable mono features, activate script. Played for 9hrs. Made a Custom-Save-1.gd save using the debug UI to feel safe. Closed the game. Reopened it the next day, and every save state was from before I started cheating, even the custom save. Not sure if it's some dev protection feature or my bad luck, but not very useful, if everything you cheat is lost when you close the game.

Tags:

Schun
Curious
Curious

Post by Schun »

Hey i only get this window were you should disable all Nework connections, and if i click on yes nothing happend, i also disabled any single internet connection and it still didnt work. can someone help me?

J1327
Donor
Donor
Novice Hacker
Novice Hacker

Post by J1327 »

Schun wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:33 am

Silent patched...

Previously I changed script format to aob's instead (without testing on other machines too with different configurations), because I thought with aob range only on this application you will still be able to get aob's -- unfortunately that is no -- also aob's was left not unique ...

Now script should attempt... (...)...
First try assembly mono address code --> if fails --> mono address range with aob --> if that fails --> (as last try) aob only

Notes: if you can't get activate mono features you won't be able to activate trough (1st ,2nd and 3rd methods. On top of that you need to “goto memory” with class:method in order to get aob’s working.

for mono game it is tricky to get right universal aob’s because of variety configurations...)

🙃
Ṯ̸͋͠H̷̻́Ē̵̦̇R̴̛̠̞̾E̷̥̗̎̾ ̷̩̽̂Ì̵̱S̵̲͘ ̷̝̝̽͆S̵̯̒T̷̩͈̃͑Î̶̯̟Ļ̴̬̈L̴̘̱̏̒ ̵̨̟̈́͠T̵͓͎͐I̶̥͈̽M̷̡̛͒E̶͙͗

qsueeky
Curious
Curious

Post by qsueeky »

it worked for me and i even transferred the save files to my phone thank you for posting this cheat table

qsueeky
Curious
Curious

Post by qsueeky »

Sorry I'm making another comment i'm gonna try to help

First do you have to open cell to singularity Then you have to get it in a windowed mode then you have to open the cheat table that's provided in the download you have to register or log into download it I had To do that but anyways after you open the cheat table assuming you downloaded Cheat engine you have to select the process of the game in cheat engine then you have to enable mono features then what I did is you have to enable the debug script I hope this helps if you have tried all this please let me know

LightningSheep
Curious
Curious

Post by LightningSheep »

when i try and activate debug menu with mono activated (its unticked but i get the message attached) i get the error it is impossible to allocate nearby 16DC981A177, if i try and run it anyway nothing happens.

J1327
Donor
Donor
Novice Hacker
Novice Hacker

Post by J1327 »

LightningSheep wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:39 am

Hi! Sorry for delay, busy inspecting other things...

Can you send me private message ? Send your PC specs : that includes :
Operating system
Processor -- CPU -- which from you trying to activate script

Maybe I could reproduce that, because on all my intel x64 machines I can't.
Note that mine cheat tables requires (latest) cheat engine 75.

🙃
Ṯ̸͋͠H̷̻́Ē̵̦̇R̴̛̠̞̾E̷̥̗̎̾ ̷̩̽̂Ì̵̱S̵̲͘ ̷̝̝̽͆S̵̯̒T̷̩͈̃͑Î̶̯̟Ļ̴̬̈L̴̘̱̏̒ ̵̨̟̈́͠T̵͓͎͐I̶̥͈̽M̷̡̛͒E̶͙͗