Need some help registering for these forums

A section for all general discussions related to any topic subject.

needalittlehelp
Curious
Curious
Answers: 0

Need some help registering for these forums

Post by needalittlehelp »

Trying to make, err. remake an account (I was "[error]" on OCT.org) but I'm not getting the account confirmation email sent to my email (hotmail.com), for whatever reason (it's not in spam or anything)... I made this account with a gmail one, which did get the email, so how can I activate my other account now?

needalittlehelp
Curious
Curious

Re: Need some help registering for these forums

Still an issue fyi...

mece
Table Maker
Table Maker
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker

Post by mece »

Hello. Please wait for admin to reply. I'm sure he will help you.

needalittlehelp
Curious
Curious

Any update on this? Curious, do others also have issues with their hotmail/outlook not getting emails?

[error]
Novice Hacker
Novice Hacker

Post by [error] »

Wait what the heck!!! I can now log into my account that was having the issue stated above, so maybe this has been resolved...?

...Well it's good to get my old account back, and a big thanks to the invisible admin at work here who helped on this. :)

Now personally I don't really care, but if you want to, you can delete that account "needalittlehelp". It was made and used to just get word of my issue which seems resolved. I'll probably never log into it again, so it's kinda just a corpse of an account now, so delete it or not if you want. (you have my permissions :), not that you need it though, it' your site :P) (PS. Could even delete this topic now that it's resolved).

Also, it's good to be back!

Seneekikaant
Table Maker
Table Maker
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker

Post by Seneekikaant »

[error] wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:42 pm

Wait what the heck!!! I can now log into my account that was having the issue stated above, so maybe this has been resolved...?

...Well it's good to get my old account back, and a big thanks to the invisible admin at work here who helped on this. :)

Now personally I don't really care, but if you want to, you can delete that account "needalittlehelp". It was made and used to just get word of my issue which seems resolved. I'll probably never log into it again, so it's kinda just a corpse of an account now, so delete it or not if you want. (you have my permissions :), not that you need it though, it' your site :P) (PS. Could even delete this topic now that it's resolved).

Also, it's good to be back!

Heya, good to see you back, I didn't see this thread but someone mentioned in discord you couldn't activate your account. There were a few issues with emails being sent out right around the time you signed up but they should be all fixed now

A naked man fears no pickpocket

[error]
Novice Hacker
Novice Hacker

Post by [error] »

Good to know it wasn't just me, and it was some backend stuff, and glad it got fixed. I haven't needed to use my email for anything related to this forum since, so I cannot confirm emails are back to working, since I can log in and use this account now, I'm good. :)