Game Name: M.A.S.S. Builder
Game Engine: Unreal Engine
Game Version: 1.0.5
Game Vender: Steam
Options Required:
Infinite Health and Shields;
Infinite Credits;
Infinite Boost;
Unlimited Ammo;
No Reload;
Edit Battle points or Infinite option.
After the game got upgraded from UE4 to UE5 many have thrown the towel on this game, even CheatHappens. Because of this the game has zero updated trainers available to it, which's a pity because it's a good game which has potential.
I'd be grateful if you could make cheats for this game. Thanks in advance, and have a good weekend.
I mean... game version 1.0.2 is still UE5.5. I made the table using 1.0.2 so let me know if it works for you. Fair warning; table is VERY messy, but that's ue structuring for you.
All options requested are fulfilled with this table technically. Also added small amount of other stuff, like making AI ignore you for example.
Edit: It works like a charm, thanks again!
I just have to be careful since some options crash the game.
If I remember correctly, just disable the scripts or unfreeze options between level transitions and it should be fine. Might be thinking of another table I worked on recently though. But yea, some things will always crash if its writing data and the address/pointer changes.