Game Name: RetroSpace
Game Version: 1.0
Game Engine: Unity
Options Required: Infinite Health, No Reload, No Detection, Infinite Items
Steam Website:
[REQUEST] RetroSpace
Moderator: Table Moderator
-
Lancaster909
- Curious

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2026 10:37 am
[REQUEST] RetroSpace
Tags:
- savagethehacker
- Table Maker

-
Apprentice Hacker
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2026 12:43 am
- x 88
Re: [REQUEST] RetroSpace
Here ya go. I learned how to call other functions (or at least set values to their registers) with an already hooked function in the same class for this...
All requested features fulfilled + flashlight stuff cuz why not
If you enjoy my tables and you'd like to support me, feel free to send me a copy of a game! (I don't want money <3) https://steamcommunity.com/id/savagetheunicorn
-
Lancaster909
- Curious

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2026 10:37 am
Re: [REQUEST] RetroSpace
savagethehacker wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:15 pmHere ya go. I learned how to call other functions (or at least set values to their registers) with an already hooked function in the same class for this...
All requested features fulfilled + flashlight stuff cuz why not
Screenshot 2026-10-04 211215.png
retrospace.CT
Hey first let me thank you! Its kinda puzzling that no one made a CT for this game until now, its a really good System Shock clone i was expecting more people would be talking about it.
Second, with the exception of inventory slots everything is working fine. My problem with inventory must be because i upgraded my inventory capacity so i don't know if the table can detect the extra slots.
- savagethehacker
- Table Maker

-
Apprentice Hacker
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2026 12:43 am
- x 88
Re: [REQUEST] RetroSpace
Lancaster909 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:40 pmsavagethehacker wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:15 pmHere ya go. I learned how to call other functions (or at least set values to their registers) with an already hooked function in the same class for this...
All requested features fulfilled + flashlight stuff cuz why not
Screenshot 2026-10-04 211215.png
retrospace.CTHey first let me thank you! Its kinda puzzling that no one made a CT for this game until now, its a really good System Shock clone i was expecting more people would be talking about it.
Second, with the exception of inventory slots everything is working fine. My problem with inventory must be because i upgraded my inventory capacity so i don't know if the table can detect the extra slots.
You able to send me a save file or how far into the game do I need to get the inventory upgrade? I thought I added all possible inventory slots already since I noticed there were more slots in the 'code' than I had available. I'll have to explore the game a bit more to understand why that happens.
Also could you be slightly more specific? Does the Inventory slots pointers/addresses stay as "??" or are you just missing some slots?
If you enjoy my tables and you'd like to support me, feel free to send me a copy of a game! (I don't want money <3) https://steamcommunity.com/id/savagetheunicorn
-
Lancaster909
- Curious

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2026 10:37 am
Re: [REQUEST] RetroSpace
savagethehacker wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:32 amLancaster909 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:40 pmsavagethehacker wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:15 pmHere ya go. I learned how to call other functions (or at least set values to their registers) with an already hooked function in the same class for this...
All requested features fulfilled + flashlight stuff cuz why not
Screenshot 2026-10-04 211215.png
retrospace.CTHey first let me thank you! Its kinda puzzling that no one made a CT for this game until now, its a really good System Shock clone i was expecting more people would be talking about it.
Second, with the exception of inventory slots everything is working fine. My problem with inventory must be because i upgraded my inventory capacity so i don't know if the table can detect the extra slots.You able to send me a save file or how far into the game do I need to get the inventory upgrade? I thought I added all possible inventory slots already since I noticed there were more slots in the 'code' than I had available. I'll have to explore the game a bit more to understand why that happens.
Also could you be slightly more specific? Does the Inventory slots pointers/addresses stay as "??" or are you just missing some slots?
They all show "??" as if they're not being detected, with my inventory open. Your table have no problems detecting my ammo.
You will get the chance to upgrade your inventory after 1hour give our take just after the engineering section.
Here's one of my save files with 4+ hours of progress - https://tmpfiles.org/wfAyfASFDHNe/quicksave1.rar
- savagethehacker
- Table Maker

-
Apprentice Hacker
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2026 12:43 am
- x 88
Re: [REQUEST] RetroSpace
Lancaster909 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:39 amsavagethehacker wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:32 amLancaster909 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:40 pmHey first let me thank you! Its kinda puzzling that no one made a CT for this game until now, its a really good System Shock clone i was expecting more people would be talking about it.
Second, with the exception of inventory slots everything is working fine. My problem with inventory must be because i upgraded my inventory capacity so i don't know if the table can detect the extra slots.You able to send me a save file or how far into the game do I need to get the inventory upgrade? I thought I added all possible inventory slots already since I noticed there were more slots in the 'code' than I had available. I'll have to explore the game a bit more to understand why that happens.
Also could you be slightly more specific? Does the Inventory slots pointers/addresses stay as "??" or are you just missing some slots?They all show "??" as if they're not being detected, with my inventory open. Your table have no problems detecting my ammo.
You will get the chance to upgrade your inventory after 1hour give our take just after the engineering section.
Here's one of my save files with 4+ hours of progress - https://tmpfiles.org/wfAyfASFDHNe/quicksave1.rar
Oh I see what happened lol, I forgot to change the symbol name for the inventory pointer when I redid the hook script for it... whoops. But even with that information the inventory is eluding me once the upgrade is obtained (I'm still an amateur, I'm sure this is rather simple for someone with more experience.)
Either way, the pointers I made work fine if you DON'T have the inventory upgrade I THINK, so I'll just update the symbol in the table so the pointers stop showing as "??". Uploading update now. (I'll probably take another look/try again soon, it's frustrating me for now)
If you enjoy my tables and you'd like to support me, feel free to send me a copy of a game! (I don't want money <3) https://steamcommunity.com/id/savagetheunicorn