Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms

The main forum for Cheat Table database collections.

Moderator: Table Moderator

savaerill
Curious
Curious
Answers: 0

Re: [STEAM] Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms

Post by savaerill »

thanks for the tip,very helpful

Tags:

ethanjia
Curious
Curious

Post by ethanjia »

steam version Inf Bufftime seems invalid. epic version is ok.

Manual select process may cause it. Auto Attach is ok.

Last edited by ethanjia on Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Traveller999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Traveller999 »

i just tried and it was working for me (steam)

"Knowing others is intelligence,
knowing yourself is true wisdom.

Mastering others is strength,
Mastering yourself is true power"

by Lao-Tzu

ethanjia
Curious
Curious

Post by ethanjia »

Traveller999 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:53 am

Thanks. Auto Attach is ok.

illyrande
Curious
Curious

Post by illyrande »

Hi,
First, thank you for this amazing table!
i have a question, i have launch a trial and i'm alone, so i wan't to know how to do what you are talking about in the "read if you don't want to get banned" part -------> "i did try pushing it really high, like E600.000 instand killing T10 boss with other players in group.".

I couldn't figure out how to increase my damage.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Onocom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Onocom »

ethanjia wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:36 am
Traveller999 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:53 am

Thanks. Auto Attach is ok.

it has nothing to do with auto attach or so.
if a script somehow does not work correctly/does not work. please try restarting the game. sometimes the memory of the game gets "corrupted" I would call it, when you attach cheat engine to it and the scripts can't work.

I think it can happen when you attach to early or at a specific moment, then cheat engine reads/gets different memory worng and nothing works.

Just restart the game before thinking something is not working.

illyrande wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:53 am

Hi,
First, thank you for this amazing table!
i have a question, i have launch a trial and i'm alone, so i wan't to know how to do what you are talking about in the "read if you don't want to get banned" part -------> "i did try pushing it really high, like E600.000 instand killing T10 boss with other players in group.".

I couldn't figure out how to increase my damage.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

in the current table, you have the dmg/ultimate mods for all heroes.

the multi-million dmg was done with stack edit of a hero. i had scripts to change the stacks of some heroes before the steam version went to 64 bits.
i did not have the time yet, to remake a hero script stack edit to make these numbers.

bluu
Curious
Curious

Post by bluu »

Hi,

Thanks for the cheat table.

About the ban rules, I have some personal experience.

Before knowing your cheat table, I locked the highest LVLat 1100 all the time and reset every 14s more or less by auto clicker. That was not banned by now.

But before I did as above, I was banned when reset at LVL 2001. So I guess they detect the gem/hour, 300,000 gem/hour may be fine. And I know there are briv players who can reach 500,000 gem/hour without cheating.

Besides, I found "SecondsSinceReset" in the Pointers list, so I am considering if it is possible to lock it at a high value (such as 10,000), and so we can reset at LVL 2001 very fast. For example, one can set quests to 1, Modron reset at 1 or 0, lock LVL at 2001 and SecondsSinceReset to 10,000. I am not sure if the SecondsSinceReset would be considered in calculating the gem farm detect or the real post time. What do you think about this?

By the way, is there any way to unlock time gate pieces, or open the gate without checking pieces? Or, unlock the limit of buying time gate pieces in the patrons? Or any other method to unlock champions faster.

The numbers of champions and the speed of the gem farm are the only barriers XD.

Oh, one more, how do you change dmg in trial to that high number, I use the high dmg of champion and dmg of ultimate, which contribute e618 in total. How to reach e600,000?

Andrew

Onocom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Onocom »

bluu wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:01 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the cheat table.

About the ban rules, I have some personal experience.

Before knowing your cheat table, I locked the highest LVLat 1100 all the time and reset every 14s more or less by auto clicker. That was not banned by now.

But before I did as above, I was banned when reset at LVL 2001. So I guess they detect the gem/hour, 300,000 gem/hour may be fine. And I know there are briv players who can reach 500,000 gem/hour without cheating.

it is not a rule it is a suggestion from my experience. I listed a way of farming really save, not a strategy that is on the edge of a ban.

Besides, I found "SecondsSinceReset" in the Pointers list, so I am considering if it is possible to lock it at a high value (such as 10,000), and so we can reset at LVL 2001 very fast. For example, one can set quests to 1, Modron reset at 1 or 0, lock LVL at 2001 and SecondsSinceReset to 10,000. I am not sure if the SecondsSinceReset would be considered in calculating the gem farm detect or the real post time. What do you think about this?

will not work, they are looking at how much and how often you send/receive data from/to them. if you spam to much you get banned.

By the way, is there any way to unlock time gate pieces, or open the gate without checking pieces? Or, unlock the limit of buying time gate pieces in the patrons? Or any other method to unlock champions faster.

The numbers of champions and the speed of the gem farm are the only barriers XD.

gates and most other stuff is stored on the server can't be changed or activated by cheating.
heroes can be "unlocked" (usable) temporarily but will not have gear or get gear and they will rest when you reload.

Oh, one more, how do you change dmg in trial to that high number, I use the high dmg of champion and dmg of ultimate, which contribute e618 in total. How to reach e600,000?

Andrew

read above...

bluu
Curious
Curious

Re: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms

Post by bluu »

Hi,

Thanks again for your work.

I have some findings, about the ban rule. As long as your gem/h does not exceed 500,000, it will be safe.

So I recommend a method to farm, instant quest + click level 9999 + area skip 250 + Modron reset at 1999 + no speed change (If you use speed core, you can connect monster spawn but do not use game speed * 1.5). This will give you about 400,000+ gem/h, stable and absolutely safe.

Well, I have a question, is it possible to lock the ult dmg champion, for some missions? Such as finishing many levels with a champion as an ult dmg champion. Or, is it possible to finish the levels faster? I am just doing it one by one, with no tricks. So just wanna if there is any method to finish it faster.

By the way, what does it mean by "Get all 7 Day Pots", idk what is pot.

Much Thanks

Andrew

Onocom
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms

Post by Onocom »

bluu wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:02 am

Hi,

Thanks again for your work.

I have some findings, about the ban rule. As long as your gem/h does not exceed 500,000, it will be safe.

So I recommend a method to farm, instant quest + click level 9999 + area skip 250 + Modron reset at 1999 + no speed change (If you use speed core, you can connect monster spawn but do not use game speed * 1.5). This will give you about 400,000+ gem/h, stable and absolutely safe.

Well, I have a question, is it possible to lock the ult dmg champion, for some missions? Such as finishing many levels with a champion as an ult dmg champion. Or, is it possible to finish the levels faster? I am just doing it one by one, with no tricks. So just wanna if there is any method to finish it faster.

By the way, what does it mean by "Get all 7 Day Pots", idk what is pot.

Much Thanks

Andrew

the speed on how fast you can run stages also depends on your hardware. a really slow PC might not be able to clear as fast making less gems/h. that also applies the other way around. faster PC = faster farming.

how you run your stages is highly up to you.

the mission with "clear X stages with Y hero as BUD Setting hero", is quite easily done by using the "Stop time since Highest hit" script. let the needed hero set a BUD hit (remove all pets on the field) and it will not drop for the rest of the run.
most challenges/missions are easily done without cheating. So asking on the IdleChampions Discord for help on how to do them more easily is probably better.
(Missions can't be instantly finished by cheating, they are server saved/checked)

"Pots" or "Pot" is a short term for Potions/Potion. The script should add the 7-day Potions to your inventory so you can use them and just use Inf Potion Timer script to have them forever running.