Page 2 of 2

Re: Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:29 pm
by Jochen_

Hi groxer, and thanks for your Onimusha 2 table! :)

I wanted to start a normal game with Rekka-Ken without Ultimate mode’s unlimited healing items. With ChatGPT assistance, I put together this standalone helper using your inventory pointers as the starting point. Credit to you for that research!

I tested the memory logic on the PC remaster on 2 October 2026: all inventory checks passed, and clicking “Give Rekka-Ken” made the sword appear immediately.

How to use it:

Back up your save, load a normal game, and open the inventory menu.

Open Onimusha2_RekkaKen_v1.1.CT in Cheat Engine and attach to Onimusha2.exe.

Enable “Open Rekka-Ken helper v1.1”.

Click “Check inventory”.

If the checks pass and Rekka-Ken shows 0, click “Give Rekka-Ken” once.

Reopen the weapons menu and equip the sword.

The helper checks all 410 inventory records and changes Rekka-Ken’s quantity from 0 to 1. It doesn’t continuously freeze the value or enable Ultimate mode. Each new game needs another grant.

Save/reload persistence is expected, but I haven’t confirmed that part yet. Please use a spare save slot for your first test.

Game updates may change the pointers. If a check fails, use “Copy report” and include the report and your game version when asking for help.

Thanks also to mi5hmash’s AutostrongSharp and alphazolam’s RE_RSZ for the tools used during the earlier save analysis.

Enjoy the sword! :)