Page 2 of 2
Re: [REQUEST] The Friends Of Ringo Ishikawa
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 8:16 am
by HNI96
savagethehacker wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2026 2:38 pm
Glad someone smarter than I checked this one out. Definitely gonna enjoy taking the table apart to learn a bit more about GameMaker games.
I've added some instructions on how to create similar cheats or tables on the table's Extras.
Also some new features:
-> Fast Level Up
-> On Write Function:
- Cigars
- Experience
- Grades (Knowledge Percentage, actually)
I've also confirmed you can hack attributes like strength, power, defense, etc., with the Find Value. Each bar equals 1, so if you have 3 bars you have 3 strength. Use the find value to search for "3" and one of the addresses found will be strength.
Re: [REQUEST] The Friends Of Ringo Ishikawa
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 9:12 am
by diealot
HNI96 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2026 8:16 am
savagethehacker wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2026 2:38 pm
Glad someone smarter than I checked this one out. Definitely gonna enjoy taking the table apart to learn a bit more about GameMaker games.
I've added some instructions on how to create similar cheats or tables on the table's Extras.
Also some new features:
-> Fast Level Up
-> On Write Function:
I've also confirmed you can hack attributes like strength, power, defense, etc., with the Find Value. Each bar equals 1, so if you have 3 bars you have 3 strength. Use the find value to search for "3" and one of the addresses found will be strength.
the friends of ringo ishikawa.CT
Thank You So Much. You don't know how Grateful I am for you updating the cheat table with these new features.
Re: [REQUEST] The Friends Of Ringo Ishikawa
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 12:42 am
by diealot
HNI96 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2026 8:16 am
savagethehacker wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2026 2:38 pm
Glad someone smarter than I checked this one out. Definitely gonna enjoy taking the table apart to learn a bit more about GameMaker games.
I've added some instructions on how to create similar cheats or tables on the table's Extras.
Also some new features:
-> Fast Level Up
-> On Write Function:
- Cigars
- Experience
- Grades (Knowledge Percentage, actually)
I've also confirmed you can hack attributes like strength, power, defense, etc., with the Find Value. Each bar equals 1, so if you have 3 bars you have 3 strength. Use the find value to search for "3" and one of the addresses found will be strength.
the friends of ringo ishikawa.CT
Sorry but where do I find the Table Extras option to look at the instruction on how to use the cheat table? all I got is this:

Good News I got 1000% Knowledge by using Find Value (uses on Access Function)

Re: [REQUEST] The Friends Of Ringo Ishikawa
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 3:49 pm
by HNI96
diealot wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2026 12:42 am
HNI96 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2026 8:16 am
savagethehacker wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2026 2:38 pm
Glad someone smarter than I checked this one out. Definitely gonna enjoy taking the table apart to learn a bit more about GameMaker games.
I've added some instructions on how to create similar cheats or tables on the table's Extras.
Also some new features:
-> Fast Level Up
-> On Write Function:
- Cigars
- Experience
- Grades (Knowledge Percentage, actually)
I've also confirmed you can hack attributes like strength, power, defense, etc., with the Find Value. Each bar equals 1, so if you have 3 bars you have 3 strength. Use the find value to search for "3" and one of the addresses found will be strength.
the friends of ringo ishikawa.CT
Sorry but where do I find the Table Extras option to look at the instruction on how to use the cheat table? all I got is this:

Good News I got 1000% Knowledge by using Find Value (uses on Access Function)

You don't have a Table Extras button?

- Screenshot 2026-08-17 164501.png (18.29 KiB) Viewed 133 times
Re: [REQUEST] The Friends Of Ringo Ishikawa
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 12:41 am
by diealot
HNI96 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2026 3:49 pm
You don't have a Table Extras button?
Screenshot 2026-08-17 164501.png
Found it thank you so much for your hard work, this table is all that I could ask for.

Re: [REQUEST] The Friends Of Ringo Ishikawa
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 2:58 am
by diealot
Hey HNI96 I just finished the game it was a very enjoyable experience thanks to your Cheat Table. Thank You Again for your hardwork making sure the Table meet all of my requests man. 