Page 2 of 2

Re: [Steam] Valheim

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2026 8:32 am
by Mortlock
qzombl wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2026 4:55 am

I love the table but the free crafting and upgrades doesnt seem to work. Ive made sure to craft things and load all crafting UI's before turning it on. It wont enable on the table because the haverequirements line. Ive tried removing the line and it lets me craft something for free but my game crashes. Id like to know if this is fixable thank you

Thanks for the feedback!

Its fixed now in table 1.0.5 on original post!


Re: [Steam] Valheim

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2026 9:05 am
by Mortlock
Joshuan wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:55 am

Thank you Mortlock.

Is it on purpose, that you stay on v1.0.14 and not update your game to current version?
At least you didnt update your post. Thats why I am asking.

Sorry my game version is updated to 1.017 now. I have tested the table, and it seems to be working fine. if you have any issues please let me know!


Re: [Steam] Valheim

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2026 5:47 pm
by qzombl

Hey i seen you said you fixed free crafting thank you for looking into it, but it still doesnt work for me. I crafted something normally first to try it but I still cant enable it. Am i missing something to make it work? Thank you

-- i should also add that carry weight 1000 isnt working either