Page 9 of 9

Re: Crimson Desert

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 1:28 am
by bbfox

Yep I get this issue, too. What I did is disable the script just like what you done.
Make these contracts out of fixed amount definition should be one of the ideas. It can be done by define more item IDs.
Look at top of the script "fixed amount: ammos...": I already defined 31 additional variables. I need to modify these variables when game's item ID list get updates every time. So far I don't want to define more of these.


Re: Crimson Desert

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2026 12:41 am
by ilovestevu

Any update for 1.18.02 v2 item wont decrease?


Re: Crimson Desert

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2026 7:34 am
by bbfox

Should be a bug when I migrated from 1.17 to 1.18
I forgot how old logic did, so:
Now if the item amount is in 3..50 (default value): it will not decrease but can increase.


Re: Crimson Desert

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2026 11:41 pm
by Batsy45

hy @bbfox are we getting ez parry? or is it impossible after the shitload of updates? im talking about the enhanced edition. Thank you.


Re: Crimson Desert

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2026 1:02 am
by bbfox
Batsy45 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2026 11:41 pm

hy @bbfox are we getting ez parry? or is it impossible after the shitload of updates? im talking about the enhanced edition. Thank you.

No plan for that. use mod instead.


Re: Crimson Desert

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2026 3:30 am
by bbfox

2.01 update ruins everything. Even change in its physical file structure. Most scripts are not working now. Some scripts seems working but that's fake sign (like Blink series)
I post this before anyone want to ask if there will be an update;
Will try but no guarantee everything will be back as 2.00.


Re: Crimson Desert

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2026 3:38 am
by OBD
bbfox wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2026 3:30 am

2.01 update ruins everything. Even change in its physical file structure. Most scripts are not working now. Some scripts seems working but that's fake sign (like Blink series)
I post this before anyone want to ask if there will be an update;
Will try but no guarantee everything will be back as 2.00.

Hi, I've noticed with all the updates that quite a few things have stopped working.
To avoid bombarding you with messages, I've decided to continue as is.

I'm currently using your work for Fast Pet Friendship. It definitely works.


Re: Crimson Desert

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2026 8:24 am
by bbfox

I removed some scripts -- others can do the same thing, or the script is no longer available in this game version (i.e. get vendor buyback). Some scripts are merged due to game AOB changed.
Some scripts marked as (X) are still no working now.
But basic survival scripts like Blink, HP full and item amount related are tested and working.

Not all scripts tested, some may work as fake....


Re: Crimson Desert

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2026 12:45 pm
by OBD

Thank you for the work