[CELua] See Cheat Engine (MainForm) Components (“an Pioneer”)

Utilities and third party tools used as an external or internal application for specific programs and games

Moderator: Table Moderator

J1327
Donor
Donor
Novice Hacker
Novice Hacker
Answers: 0

[CELua] See Cheat Engine (MainForm) Components (“an Pioneer”)

Post by J1327 »

(...)

First time I saw "this" in a cheatengine forums as an IMAGE lol, yeah basically unshared code. Code for "that" wasn't any there shared. Back when I didn't know Lua much and so I badly needed that to understand ce/lua engine ... as "wall" "to ram"... since back then I didn't wanted (couldn't) to compile cheat engine (get messy) ... this postponed me from touching celua/lua...

So...

Releasing an form/tool, which should show you an existing active forms and theirs components.
It is not perfect... You can extend if needed for yourself. With update timers ect.
Included and whole _G Lua table (which shows all defines (variables) and all available functions to call). In case cheat engine doesn't show current version you will still able to see cheat engine version using this tool.

Credits: J1327
This time around, for non-direct base idea, thanks to mece.
Build-ed on and for: Cheat Engine 7.5 (by Dark Byte )

Again, basically just see what properties and components is parented to cheat engine self and from...

[stroke]Note I didn't picked up on Cheat engine's owner aka. TApplication. Reason why lies, due loading times, stopped me from expanding more...[/stroke] This will be in the next public git version...

Instead of compiling or installing components of cheat engine, you could just run this tool and approximately look what you need. +/- ...

Really don't want to over push it: with wait times, if you can wait more time, you can extend even more this...

Tested with Cheat engine:
75 (official-site) -- works fine
65 (git/pre-compiled) doesn't have getPropertyList(...)
64 (git/pre-compiled) doesn't have getPropertyList(...)

From outside unofficial source (not GitHub/ce official site):
67 has problem accessing properties of --[[ TfrmAutoInject -> Components -> Properties ]]--

LICENSE:

Non-Commercial Attribution No Warranty License

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this code, to deal in the Work without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sub-license, and/or sell copies of the Work for non-commercial purposes only, without requiring attribution to the copyright holder(s).

Non-Commercial Use: You may not use the Work or any derivative works for commercial purposes without the express written permission of the copyright holder(s).

Attribution Required: You are required to provide attribution to J1327 or any other party when using or distributing this code.

No Warranty: This code provided to you "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. In no event shall J1327 be liable for any claim, damages, or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort, or otherwise, arising from, out of, or in connection with the Work or the use or other dealings in the Work.

CODE:
I Agree, Download from Mirror at gist[dot]GitHub[dot]com

🙃
Ṯ̸͋͠H̷̻́Ē̵̦̇R̴̛̠̞̾E̷̥̗̎̾ ̷̩̽̂Ì̵̱S̵̲͘ ̷̝̝̽͆S̵̯̒T̷̩͈̃͑Î̶̯̟Ļ̴̬̈L̴̘̱̏̒ ̵̨̟̈́͠T̵͓͎͐I̶̥͈̽M̷̡̛͒E̶͙͗

Tags: