Page 1 of 1

[Request] IBIS AM

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2024 7:00 pm
by trueeithne

Game Name: IBIS AM
Game Engine: Godot
Game Version: ?
Options Required: Inf Health/Hunger, Increased Movement Speed.
Steam Website:
Other Info: I know its a niche game so there's next to reason anybody would bother making a cheat for it but it'd be really appreciated

I am willing to pay for a copy of the game for somebody to make a cheat for it.


Re: [Request] IBIS AM

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2026 1:13 pm
by savagethehacker

Lol looks very niche yea, I'm willing to look into it but would need a copy of the game first (can't find a dl online).


Re: [Request] IBIS AM

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 11:10 pm
by savagethehacker

Well... hi again. Here ya go, please try this :)
All requested options fulfilled plus an extra one :)

Screenshot 2026-08-15 220923.png
Screenshot 2026-08-15 220923.png (8.88 KiB) Viewed 79 times
Game.CT
v2, removed dead pointers
(58.14 KiB) Downloaded 4 times