Page 1 of 1

[Cheat Table Request] To End All Wars

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2026 8:51 pm
by diealot

Game Name: To End All Wars(Including the Breaking The Deadlock DLC)
Platform: Steam
Game Engine: Lua SDK, Squall SDK
Game Version: 1.03.01(latest version)
Options Required: Cheat Table with:

• Infinite Money
• Infinite War Supplies
• Infinite Conscripts
• Infinite Ammunition

Other Info: Please Tell Me If You found this game too hard to crack with Cheat Engine

Steam Page:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/3123 ... _All_Wars/


Re: [Cheat Table Request] To End All Wars

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2026 8:03 am
by diealot

So Sad To See No One is Interested in making a Cheat Table for this one after waiting for so long. 😟


Re: [Cheat Table Request] To End All Wars

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2026 11:09 am
by savagethehacker

Posting the explanation I gave in discord here;

Navigate to "C:\Users\YOURUSER\Documents\My Games\To End All Wars" or wherever you have your game installed (steam path?). There will be a "EAW" folder inside, open it. Inside of that folder will be a bunch of folders, open the "Scripts" folder. Open "Script.ini" (any of them here i think tbh, depends on which scenario you select) in a notepad/text editor. You're basically looking for lines related to the resources, labeled "ChangeXPool" or "ChangeXCount". If you just change these value for each of the scenarios it SHOULD work as expected and give you the amounts you set instead of the defaults. Just make a backup of the original file/s incase you want to return to default values.

Screenshot 2026-08-16 091226.png
Screenshot 2026-08-16 091226.png (6.25 KiB) Viewed 112 times

TEAW has some aggressive anti-debugger annoyingly enough, and basic scyllahide doesn't seem to help. I don't want to use kernelmode for cheat engine because I play some games with anticheats, so I use VEH. If anyone else wants to take a proper crack at it, have fun. It's built on AGEOD's A.G.E. engine from what I could tell.