Resident Evil 6

The main forum for Cheat Table database collections.

Moderator: Table Moderator

Marcus101RR
Administrator
Administrator
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker
Answers: 0

Resident Evil 6

Post by Marcus101RR »

Cheat Engine Table

! Message from: Marcus101RR

WARNING
This game uses RE.NET online activity monitoring, use of cheats during RE.NET Services is strictly prohibited and will result in banning of your CAPCOM/RE.NET account statistics. You are solely responsible for this risk.

Features
  • Health, Inventory, Data, Skills Pointers

• Get More Tablets, 6 Skill Set, Native 6 Skills Active, Get Max Ammo Scripts

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Will My RE.NET get banned for using cheats?
A: Yes, Capcom will suspend your online account if you attempt to manipulate data during gameplay.

Version Log

Original Release 1.0

• Initial Release

A Simple Table for this game, but it lets you have up to 6 Skills active which is neat. Also shows you how to find data entries in hardcoded games like the ammo capacity.

Attachments
BH6.ct
(203.88 KiB) Downloaded 250 times

Tags:

izzatcp9
Curious
Curious

Re: Resident Evil 6

Post by izzatcp9 »

Hey Marcus, don't know if you're seeing this but how does the skills one work? The 6 skills set and Native 6 skills set. I tried them both but i don't really see anything different. Really wanted to try this one out

Marcus101RR
Administrator
Administrator
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker

Post by Marcus101RR »

izzatcp9 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:20 am

Hey Marcus, don't know if you're seeing this but how does the skills one work? The 6 skills set and Native 6 skills set. I tried them both but i don't really see anything different. Really wanted to try this one out

Last I tested it works, the script makes it iterate through 6 script slots, you need to have them set for it to work though.

izzatcp9
Curious
Curious

Post by izzatcp9 »

Marcus101RR wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:04 pm
izzatcp9 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:20 am

Last I tested it works, the script makes it iterate through 6 script slots, you need to have them set for it to work though.

After testing multiple times, i think i got it. It's just that I need to activate both cheats (6 skills set and Native 6 skills set) for it to work. At first i thought the 6 skills slot would be the skills set (1-8 sets but only 6 would be active), but it's just 1 & 2, 2 & 3, 3 & 4 and onwards skills set. My bad for mistaking it. Also i tested it before in no hope playthrough, which is why it doesn't work i guess