Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms

The main forum for Cheat Table database collections.

Moderator: Table Moderator

Pal23
Curious
Curious
Answers: 0

Re: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms

Post by Pal23 »

Hey guys, was wondering: is there a way to have the cheat up and running with the first party while i use another one? I would like to keep going with the adventures while the party with the modron core use the cheat to keep running

Tags:

Pal23
Curious
Curious

Post by Pal23 »

As i tried running two instance of the game but that doesn't work.

LMKM85
Curious
Curious

Post by LMKM85 »

Onocom wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:53 pm

posting links to external sites for tables/downloads is not allowed.

the game is not allowed to have a Table on this site. So there can not be a file/link to download something for it on here.

oh no.. the saddest news I've read in the last months..
will you come back to Fearless?

LMKM85
Curious
Curious

Post by LMKM85 »

or maybe CheatTheGame or Verg's discords

Pal23
Curious
Curious

Post by Pal23 »

LMKM85 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:44 am
Onocom wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:53 pm

posting links to external sites for tables/downloads is not allowed.

the game is not allowed to have a Table on this site. So there can not be a file/link to download something for it on here.

oh no.. the saddest news I've read in the last months..
will you come back to Fearless?

Unfortunately i asked him the same but he said he probably won't. I would update the cheat but i have 0 knowledge about this. We should hope someone with some knowledge ask him if he could update the cheat for the future

Pal23
Curious
Curious

Post by Pal23 »

Just a ""quick update"". Today the cheat started making my game crash, does it happens to other people?

windlike
Curious
Curious

Post by windlike »

Pal23 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:11 am

Just a ""quick update"". Today the cheat started making my game crash, does it happens to other people?

works fine on my end, i only activate the gem farm part and let the game overnight. No crash for 10 hours, just slow down.

Pal23
Curious
Curious

Post by Pal23 »

windlike wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:40 am

works fine on my end, i only activate the gem farm part and let the game overnight. No crash for 10 hours, just slow down.

Yeah, probably you're right, as i use click 9999, setlevel at 210 in 4 days i arrived at 3M gems. Maybe its better if for some days i don't gem farms like this. BTW i didn't get banned as the comment of another play that had these settings and is not getting banned since 1 month.

P.S did you let on the speedhack 40X? As with that and the quest only 1 cheat i fear you might get over the 500K Gems per hour limit that may get you banned

windlike
Curious
Curious

Post by windlike »

Pal23 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:29 am
windlike wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:40 am

Yeah, probably you're right, as i use click 9999, setlevel at 210 in 4 days i arrived at 3M gems. Maybe its better if for some days i don't gem farms like this. BTW i didn't get banned as the comment of another play that had these settings and is not getting banned since 1 month.

P.S did you let on the speedhack 40X? As with that and the quest only 1 cheat i fear you might get over the 500K Gems per hour limit that may get you banned

speedhack is big no no, my old pc will produce too much heat.
i am suspecting they worry someone taxing the server more than the gem per hour.
previously i have skipped about 1600 levels or more and got banned, but my gem per hour is way less than 500k.

RaxeIe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

Everything is breaking. This sucks.