Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms

The main forum for Cheat Table database collections.

Moderator: Table Moderator

Traveller999
Cheater
Cheater
Answers: 0

Re: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms

Post by Traveller999 »

Onocom wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:15 pm
savaerill wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:45 am

thank you very much for updating the table! :D

but the new tables has a problem,Kill Floating Dmg Numbers on Monsters will crashes the game when enabled.

it does not crash on my end.
are you playing Steam or Epic games version?
at what point is it crashing? when you Enable it? when a hero hits an enemy?

I'll try and see if I can find something to get some other way of disabling it. but as long there are not more ppl having this problem I probably can't find a good way of telling if my script works or crashes for you again.

i checked on my steam version and so far no issues for me with this option checked off

"Knowing others is intelligence,
knowing yourself is true wisdom.

Mastering others is strength,
Mastering yourself is true power"

by Lao-Tzu

Tags:

chadthundercock
Curious
Curious

Post by chadthundercock »

Hello I think I saw you write before you don't want to do modron pieces but can I please somehow convince you to add it? You almost never get the needed parts from the already limited chests and the devs are actively sabotating modron by letting parts disappear and break on purpose.

Traveller999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Traveller999 »

chadthundercock wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:04 am

Hello I think I saw you write before you don't want to do modron pieces but can I please somehow convince you to add it? You almost never get the needed parts from the already limited chests and the devs are actively sabotating modron by letting parts disappear and break on purpose.

once you get patrons you can 4 chests a week just from doing the weekly free plays, the chests are 5k currency and you get that if you do the free play to it's weekly limit which is also 5k

"Knowing others is intelligence,
knowing yourself is true wisdom.

Mastering others is strength,
Mastering yourself is true power"

by Lao-Tzu

chadthundercock
Curious
Curious

Post by chadthundercock »

Traveller999 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:15 am

once you get patrons you can 4 chests a week just from doing the weekly free plays, the chests are 5k currency and you get that if you do the free play to it's weekly limit which is also 5k

I know...? Don't think you understood my post

savaerill
Curious
Curious

Post by savaerill »

Onocom wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:15 pm
savaerill wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:45 am

thank you very much for updating the table! :D

but the new tables has a problem,Kill Floating Dmg Numbers on Monsters will crashes the game when enabled.

it does not crash on my end.
are you playing Steam or Epic games version?
at what point is it crashing? when you Enable it? when a hero hits an enemy?

I'll try and see if I can find something to get some other way of disabling it. but as long there are not more ppl having this problem I probably can't find a good way of telling if my script works or crashes for you again.

playing Epic game, the system is windows11, it should be the crash caused by hitting a specific monster, the game map is Witchlight-Tall Tales.

Onocom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Onocom »

savaerill wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:00 pm

playing Epic game, the system is windows11, it should be the crash caused by hitting a specific monster, the game map is Witchlight-Tall Tales.

sry I did try running that stage with script running. no crash. i do play on Steam and I don't really do testing on the Epic games version. most stuff works on the epic version like it does on steam. but if something does not work/crashes your game because you are on Epic games. I can't fix it just for you.

Onocom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Onocom »

chadthundercock wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:26 am
Traveller999 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:15 am

I know...? Don't think you understood my post

he just wanted to help you. no need to be rude.

and no I will not make it public.

also since https://ic.byteglow.com/modron made it possible to import layouts into your game. it is better to not go over your max pipe count. cause you can't import layouts then.

savaerill
Curious
Curious

Post by savaerill »

Onocom wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:15 pm
savaerill wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:00 pm

sry I did try running that stage with script running. no crash. i do play on Steam and I don't really do testing on the Epic games version. most stuff works on the epic version like it does on steam. but if something does not work/crashes your game because you are on Epic games. I can't fix it just for you.

This problem does not affect normal use, i just inform you of possible problems, thank you very much.

bluu
Curious
Curious

Post by bluu »

RaxeIe wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:43 pm
bluu wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:02 am

I have some findings, about the ban rule. As long as your gem/h does not exceed 500,000, it will be safe.

So I recommend a method to farm, instant quest + click level 9999 + area skip 250 + Modron reset at 1999 + no speed change (If you use speed core, you can connect monster spawn but do not use game speed * 1.5). This will give you about 400,000+ gem/h, stable and absolutely safe.

Different computers different area skip numbers. I get 440,000 g/h with area skip 150. Your computer must be rather crappy lmao.

Haha, it is true that my PC is bought for work, not gaming. I thought the normal speed should be the same for every PC, but it seems not.

I just set it as I said above, and the efficiency is depended on the loading time, usually, it goes at 400,000 gem/h, sometimes 380,000 when it runs for a long time, such as 10 hours. Or, you know, yesterday I was banned due to the loading time being too short and making it about 450,000 gem/h when I saw it before banned.

I do not use speed hack because that makes the CPU run faster TnT, because I just want the PC working in silence.

You said about the average gem farm, it is just around 400,000 for me, for several days farming. I usually reload the game every day, and farm over 10 hours a day, and the average for these days, as well as for each time I check it, is about 400,000.

bluu
Curious
Curious

Post by bluu »

Onocom wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:58 pm

Update to v475
Check file in First Post

• Fixed "RemoveStackConsume - On Stage Change (like Briv/Blooshi)" Script and fully reworked it.

• moved it out of Brivs JumpMod, so it is easier to find/use
  • Added new Scripts

• Zorbu LifeLong Enemys 999000000 (kill Monster of type to trigger)
    • Tatyana Instand/Spam Pull and set Pulled enemys to 1280
    • Set ActiveMonsterLimit
    • 3 new Animation Killers
      • Invisible Monsters

• No Click Spash effect

• Floating Dmg Number over enemys

• Set Gold to High-Value E600+
      • This script can disable your Favor/Gold gain in your current Adventure. it is meant to be used with the Animation killer that kills Gold Drops, so you can reset farm with the Gold drops removed.
        (you might need to Switch Areas for it to trigger

-

Like always have fun and please Post about Bugs with my Scripts or if something does stop working.

Thanks for update, but something do not work on me this time. Pointers
And, massive monsters and some others also not working.

Previously, I used 472 and everything is good. But today, 472 massive monsters does not work as well. Play via steam.

Attachments
屏幕截图 2022-11-03 223825.png
屏幕截图 2022-11-03 223825.png (5.39 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
屏幕截图 2022-11-03 223759.png
屏幕截图 2022-11-03 223759.png (14.26 KiB) Viewed 2461 times