Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (3.12)

The main forum for Cheat Table database collections.

Moderator: Table Moderator

bbfox
Table Master
Table Master
Journeyman Hacker
Journeyman Hacker
Answers: 0

Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (3.12)

Post by bbfox »

Single player only: for use in Single Player Mode (Disable EAC)
Complete remove EAC (EasyAntiCheat) to improve FPS performance -- it takes at least 50% of GPU resource in my environment.

Spoiler
  • Uninstall EAC from EasyAntiCheat folder under SAOAL installation directory: run EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe under the folder

• Click uninstall button in bottom-left of the window

• Backup a copy of Launch_Game.exe under game directory

• make a copy sao_al.exe, rename it into Launch_Game.exe

• run Launch_Game.exe

You will see a warning message: CE version mismatch. Just ignore it.
I use a self-compiled version of CE to develop this table, but all scripts are okay under CE 7.4

Spoiler

Cheat Engine table scripts:

□Compact Mode
    □init - get static values - must be sao_al.exe
    □Current controlled char
        □Battle: Damage control
    □Get char. record data		
    □Selected item in Item menu
    □Set min. item count
    □Set weapon/armor # of upgrades
    □Faster teammates command cooldown
    □inf. stamina
    □Level EXP multiplier
    □System control authority EXP multiplier
    □Crafting EXP multiplier
    □Weapon proficiency multiplier
    □NPC trust multiplier
    □Art guage grow option
    □Min. skill points
    □Use Skill once ==> max proficiency 
    □Sacred Art cast multiplier
    □Longer buff duration
        □Step 1 - init.
            □Step 2 - set multiplier
    □Affinity: Fast NPC traits/friendship grow
    □Affinity: Fast NPC traits limit set
    □Complete daily quest immediately
    □Get ascension points
    □Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris 3.12  /  heeps://opencheattables.com  /  CE 7.4+
    □IDs info / others

Old releases

Spoiler
Launch_Game.CT
v4: (2022/12/09) for game ver 3.12
(284.73 KiB) Downloaded 285 times
Launch_Game.CT
v3: (2022/11/23) Added Get char. record data / Get ascension points / fishing mastery points / Set weapon/armor # of upgrades
(281.7 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
sao_al.CT
v2: (2022/11/22) revise scripts
(254.57 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
sao_al.CT
v1: (2022/11/20)
(243.39 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
Attachments
Launch_Game.CT
v5: (2023/01/14): Fixed Level EXP multiplier
(285 KiB) Downloaded 1471 times
Last edited by bbfox on Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

I create tables to suit my preferences. Table is free to use, but need to leave the author's name and source URL: https://opencheattables.com.
Table will not be up-to-date. Feel free to modify it, but kindly provide credit to the source.

Tags:

shinburi126
Curious
Curious

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (3.12)

Post by shinburi126 »

Hey there, the level EXP multiplier seems to not be working, i can activate the initial script for it, but i cant seem to activate the multiplier with the value. do you think u can fix this?

bbfox
Table Master
Table Master
Journeyman Hacker
Journeyman Hacker

Post by bbfox »

shinburi126 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:57 pm

Hey there, the level EXP multiplier seems to not be working, i can activate the initial script for it, but i cant seem to activate the multiplier with the value. do you think u can fix this?

Yes, I know it's not working after last update. Just think no one will use it...
Tested with DLC2. It should be working now.

Notice: Sometimes you will see next level EXP value is negative. It's normal. Level will be up in next battle if the char. gains EXP.

I create tables to suit my preferences. Table is free to use, but need to leave the author's name and source URL: https://opencheattables.com.
Table will not be up-to-date. Feel free to modify it, but kindly provide credit to the source.

izayoixx
Curious
Curious

Post by izayoixx »

Hey I just wanna share my table here too just to reach more people. I basically made a script that disables cube visualize outfits from resetting (I think it happens when offline). I also made a script to modify the tailwind aura effect (Wind lvl 1 Sacred Art). I mainly made it to use some boss auras which were cool looking but I haven't found their IDs yet. If you find this feature interesting and you find some cool Aura IDs please feel free to share it (or maybe someone can do a better script that doesn't rely on casting tailwind in the first place). I'll update it if I find the IDs I'm looking for.

Update

Update: Fixed the script that makes aura permanent. I think it actually works consistently now. I also added more ways to customize auras. Metal lvl 2 and Water lvl 3 sacred arts also had a visual effect with them when you cast them and now you can also edit that too! This allows for unique customization of auras. I also added a script that changes what sacred art you generate, so you can potentially cast any skill in the game (any sword skill, any enemy skill, any buff, etc.) provided you know the ids (I haven't found them yet though). If you don't have access to metal lvl 2 and water lvl 3 yet their ids are 8542 and 8533 respectively.

Update 2

Update 2: Kinda big update. I modified the sacred art script so that you can set what sacred art you cast individually (meaning you have 21 slots here to change to other stuff). Also added a new action changer script. It basically just changes an action that you can perform to another action (Like changing a buff skill you equipped to a sword skill, or just another buff. You can also change sword skills to other sword skills (including enemy skills)).

To use it you need to input an Action ID to the Action Target address. If you don't know the ids of the actions you are doing, I put a pointer that tells you the ID of any action you are taking. Next you need to choose an action that you want to replace it by. Finally you need to set the Enable flag. Say if I want to change Linear (rapier sword skill) to Nova Ascension (1 handed sword skill), I will put 1601 (ID of Linear) to the Target address, then put 1171 (ID of Nova Ascension) to the Replacer Address and change the disable flag to enable. Now when you try to use Linear, you will instead cast Nova Ascension. You aren't limited by skill to skill changes, you can change anything to anything with some exceptions:

The first action you do can't be replaced, meaning if from an idle position you cast linear without doing anything else you will still cast linear and not nova ascension. To workaround this just do a normal combo/use another sword skill FIRST so that the replacement works. Another limitation is that dodge actions can't be replaced for some reason. Also, for skills that take multiple inputs or skills that have special stances (Snakebite, Horizontal square, Vertical, etc.) you CAN'T continue the skill if you set it as a replacer (e.g. If you replaced Linear with Horizontal Square you will only do the first slash of Horizontal Square despite repeated inputs). This means that it is better to use skills that only contain a single input (there are also exceptions to this like Sanka having 2 stages to the skill despite only having 1 input, avoid it also) and avoid skills that require charging or skills like Photon Eraser.

I have skimmed through 50000 skill IDs and I marked where some skills start and end but I didn't put every single skill I found. If you just want buffs go search around 20000 - 27000, or just use a buff you have and note its ID. There are also a lot of duplicates. A note on enemy skills, they are kinda useless aside from looking cool since they have very shit damage (like basic attack level of damage). This might be because they just have no scaling, but normal player skills do damage fine. Lastly, you can also perform any finish art (including enhance armaments, release recollection) with this without needing any art gauge. You just need to use the trigger (the animation where you lunge at the enemy).

Update 3

Update 3: Found static addresses on kirito's skill slots with each weapon. What you can do with this is put sword skills on your active buff skill slots and use 10 more hidden passive slots (meaning you can equip up to 14 passives but same ones don't stack). Also added more actions slots to the skill replacer. By default I set it to change your dodge forward, left, and right animations to a teleport animation (requires a lock on target), and alice's left and right dodge animations. You can just disable this if you don't want it changed. It seems dodges can still be replaced as long as you are chaining dodges (you can't dodge in the same direction more than once but you can chain dodges if you change directions).

Update 4

Update 4: Fixed some bugs. Fixed permanent aura script affecting various visual effects usually coming from skills. Fixed static addresses as I seem to have shifted some of them oops. Fixed skill moveset replacer script not working after changing an area (hopefully i chose a better compare this time). Added a script that changes your dodge animations directly with ones I chose. Basically dodge forward to teleport, uses alice's dodge animations for left and right dodges, and a quick warp backward for your backward dodge. This will probably be the last update unless I find some major bugs again.

TLDR; Made a script that messes around with skills and sacred arts allowing you to change any skill that you can cast to any other skill in the game albeit with some restrictions. ID list incomplete but I put a pointer address for you to know what ID is the action you are using so you can map them yourself. Also added static addresses for kirito's skill slots so you can do things like map sword skills like buffs or use up to 14 passives.

Still need IDs though, I personally have checked 1-8000 for aura IDs and added anything that looked good to me to the ID lists. Still a long way to go to map them all.

Attachments
Misc_Scripts.CT
Update 4 (Major Bug Fixes)
(262.72 KiB) Downloaded 357 times
Misc_Scripts.CT
Update 3
(255.71 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
Misc_Scripts.CT
Update 2
(152.9 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
Misc_Scripts.CT
Updated
(117.53 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
Misc_Scripts.CT
(112.79 KiB) Downloaded 161 times

acedia
Curious
Curious

Post by acedia »

The pointer in char.record.data seems to be off by 2.
Please fix.

bbfox
Table Master
Table Master
Journeyman Hacker
Journeyman Hacker

Post by bbfox »

acedia wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:19 am

Please fix.

hmm...I don't understand. Most data offset is 2 already?

acedia
Curious
Curious

Post by acedia »

bbfox wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:19 am
acedia wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:19 am

Please fix.

hmm...I don't understand. Most data offset is 2 already?

Yes, it was, offset.
I just started cheat engine and I was mistaken.

Lhyfa
Curious
Curious

Post by Lhyfa »

the dlc boss lvl max its cap on 255, it is possible to get it up to 990?-

bbfox
Table Master
Table Master
Journeyman Hacker
Journeyman Hacker

Post by bbfox »

Lhyfa wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:28 am

the dlc boss lvl max its cap on 255, it is possible to get it up to 990?-

Hmm...
Look into the code, the data is byte width (that is, max lv is 8-bits = 255)

Code: Select all

movzx ebp,word ptr [rax+r12+5C]

You can try to change "Min. LV" data type from "Byte" to "2 Bytes". But I think it will not work.

EDIT:
Change script as following to force write LV to 999:
It may crash the game or corrupt your data.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT_SET_MIN_FREE_DLC_BOSS_LV,$process,42 0F B6 6C 20 5C) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT_SET_MIN_FREE_DLC_BOSS_LV)

label(code)
label(return)
label(min_dlc_boss_lv)

newmem:
  push rbx
  mov bx, word ptr [rax+r12+5C]
  cmp bx, [min_dlc_boss_lv2]
  jae endp
  mov bx, [min_dlc_boss_lv2]
  mov [rax+r12+5C], bx

endp:
  pop rbx

code:
  movzx ebp,byte ptr [rax+r12+5C]
  jmp return
align 10 cc
  min_dlc_boss_lv:
  db #240
  min_dlc_boss_lv2:
  dw #999

INJECT_SET_MIN_FREE_DLC_BOSS_LV:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(INJECT_SET_MIN_FREE_DLC_BOSS_LV)
registersymbol(min_dlc_boss_lv)

[DISABLE]

INJECT_SET_MIN_FREE_DLC_BOSS_LV:
  db 42 0F B6 6C 20 5C

unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(newmem)