Trails Into Reverie (Official English Steam release 7/7/2023)

The main forum for Cheat Table database collections.

Moderator: Table Moderator

chausies
Cheater
Cheater
Answers: 0

Trails Into Reverie (Official English Steam release 7/7/2023)

Post by chausies »

ATTENTION: give me likes/hearts to make me feel loved <3

I'll be posting my personal cheat table, which is mostly for quality of life features.
Right now, it's insanely bare bones (just started), but will add new things as I go. Not really taking requests (as I'm avoiding spoilers), but feel free to use to enhance your experience. Cheats can also be easily changed to make the values different (e.g. change 15 items to 50).

Don't yet recommend leaving any of the cheats on (only using them when needed). Will test more at some point.

v1 (7/7/2023):
Brave Points (BP) pointer and 5BP upon checking Brave Orders
200CP instantly for all party members upon activating cheat
14 of an item upon usage in battle
*200 CP upon any change during battle (applies to friends and foes)

v2 (7/8/2023)
$*Added Assault meter pointer and infinite assault meter cheat. (this is what's used for attacking enemies on field for 3x advantage)
79 of item upon tossing it in the menu (works with equipment and orbments too)

v3 (7/8/2023)
Added two Master Quartz lvl up cheats.
One is used by highlighting a particular master quartz in the quartz menu.
$The other Master Quartz lvl up cheat works by leveling up all equipped master quartz you take into battle. (I think you can leave this cheat on)
Note that you need to level up the master quartz one level at a time.

v4 (7/8/2023)
Added Mira pointer. You can edit your mira at any time.

v5 (7/8/2023)
Added Sepith pointers

v6 (7/8/2023)
Added cheat to get 8787 U-materials upon opening the menu

v7 (7/8/2023)
I GOT IT
$Added Megalith effect (HP/EP regen on the field)
$Added cheat to have 200 CP upon starting/finishing a battle
minor note: fixed language to call it "Assault Gauge", not charge gauge.

v8 (7/9/2023)
FIXED SHIT FOR Protagonist 2 route
Now the assault meter/BP stuff is split into two sets of cheats. One for Lloyd, one for "protag2". (unfortunately, that was the only simple way to do it, it would take too much time for a more elegant solution).
For me, all the rest of the cheats work perfectly fine for both routes.

v9 (7/10/2023)
Added protag 3 cheats for assault meter/BP stuff. Hopefully, that should cover it for the whole game @.@

v10 (7/11/2023)
Added Phantasmal Shard cheat. When you open the "Use Phantasmal Shard" menu at the central core, it'll give you 8787 shards
ONLY WORKS WITH v1.0.2 of the game

v11 (7/11/2023)
Cheats work with v1.0.3 now
Also updated this post with new address for editting link-lvl

v12 (7/11/2023)
added Vantage Masters cheat to instantly make enemy master have 1 HP
stealth edit: can confirm that this version ALSO WORKS WITH VERSION 1.0.4

v13 (7/13/2023)
Added instant 200 CP for Pom Party. It's safe to leave on during Pom Party.

v14 (7/14/2023)
Added pointer for tickets to protag2's beach vacation minigame
Also, grouped together the minigame cheats.
Also, hint for watermelon minigame: hit "Enable Speedhack", set the value to 0.01, and hit apply. That'll slow down the game and make it easier. You can also go to Edit > Settings > Hotkeys in order to assign the speedhack to a hotkey.
That being said, I'm pretty sure you get literally nothing for doing well on the watermelon game, so it's probably not worth the effort unless you're insane like me @.@

v15 (7/19/2023)
Fixed the "200 CP on battle cheat", which broke for v1.0.5.
Everything else still works on v1.0.5 pretty sure.

TODO:
If there's bonding shit, I'll add cheats for that (haven't encountered it yet)
if there's annoying minigames, I'll add cheats for that (haven't encountered it yet)

Cheers everyone!

HOW TO MAX/EDIT LINK LEVEL EXPERIENCE BETWEEN PARTY MEMBERS:
here's a quick guide. In Cheat Engine, click "Memory View". Then press Ctrl+G (for "go to address"), and enter the address "hnk.exe+69E5C2" (v1.0.5) ("hnk.exe+69E562" for v1.0.4, "hnk.exe+69E532" for v1.0.3, "hnk.exe+6AAB48" for v1.0.2) and hit "OK". This should highlight an instruction. Right-click that instruction, and hit "Find out what addresses this instruction accesses". In the new menu that pops up, make sure the value in the bottom right says "4 bytes", NOT "8 bytes". Now in the game, go to the LINK-LV menu, and tab through each of the characters. Back in cheat engine, the window should be full of the addresses with all the link-lvl XP between your party members. Hit "Stop" so cheat engine doesn't keep polling the game. And now you can change those values to whatever you want. IMPORTANT NOTE that link-lvl's are two values. E.g. 1 value for Lloyd and Ellie, and another value for Ellie and Lloyd. Make sure you keep both values synced.
5400 will give you max link-lvl. Also, note that you have to actually battle once together with the party members for their link level to level up to the next level.

HOW TO READ AND EDIT ITEM AMOUNTS (for things like Sealing Stones and zemurian ore)
Same as above, but now use the address hnk.exe+3EF0EB (v1.0.5) (hnk.exe+3EF0FB for v1.0.3 and v1.0.4), and make sure the value says "Byte". Now go to the item menu, and whatever items are currently shown should show up on the address list. WARNING: be careful editting certain item values. The only ones you should feel safe editting are Silver Sealing Stone and black zemurian ore at the end of the game.

$Note: These are cheats that are safe to leave on (I think >.<). You can leave on other cheats at your own peril (I haven't tested the others)
*Note: some cheats might not work if you try to apply them immediately when opening the game. Might need to actually use the function once before you can apply the cheat. (e.g. use a charge attack once in the open, then the charge attack cheat can be applied no problem)

P.S.: Lul, those bastards over at fearless banned me because I sent them to opencheattables. Feel free to go there and try to send them here.

Attachments
rev_v15.CT
(34.65 KiB) Downloaded 637 times
rev_v14.CT
(34.65 KiB) Downloaded 349 times
rev_v13.CT
(34.15 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
rev_v12.CT
(31.79 KiB) Downloaded 442 times
rev_v11.CT
(29.53 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
rev_v10.CT
(50.6 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
rev_v9.CT
(46.11 KiB) Downloaded 387 times
rev_v8.CT
(40.89 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
rev_v7.CT
(35.48 KiB) Downloaded 390 times
rev_v6.CT
(27.84 KiB) Downloaded 232 times
rev_v5.CT
(25.51 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
rev_v4.CT
(23.33 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
rev_v3.CT
(23.15 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
rev_v2.CT
(16.44 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
rev_v1.CT
(9.27 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
Last edited by chausies on Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:08 am, edited 25 times in total.

Tags:

chausies
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Trails Into Reverie (Official English Steam release 7/7/2023)

Post by chausies »

Also, a big request for anyone who knows how to make cheats:
If you could make a Megalith effect cheat (regen HP, EP, CP when out of battle), it would be massively appreciated. My most wanted cheat that I'm not sure I'll be able to create.

iuddo
Curious
Curious

Post by iuddo »

Hello and thanks for the table! Is there any way to add and option like the add number of item upon tossing, but with item usage? It's to help with quartz and weapon crafting, since those can't be tossed.

chausies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chausies »

iuddo wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:57 pm

Hello and thanks for the table! Is there any way to add and option like the add number of item upon tossing, but with item usage? It's to help with quartz and weapon crafting, since those can't be tossed.

Quartz and weapons can be tossed ^_^. As long as you have one left that's not yet equipped, you can toss it, and get 79 of it using the relevant cheat. I've already crafted everything easily.

Sixties1188
Curious
Curious

Post by Sixties1188 »

doesn't work, "module not found:hnk.exe"

yes. I selected the process.

gx9901
Curious
Curious

Post by gx9901 »

u-material cheat doesnt seem to work. crashes when opening the menu

gx9901
Curious
Curious

Post by gx9901 »

Apparently the u-material, bp pointer, assault meter cheats only seem to work on lloyd's route and not rean's. i tried using the u-material cheat on my lloyd route save and it worked fine but it crashed when i tried on rean's route. in rean's route the bp pointer and assault meter cheat doesn't work at all

Rainedrop184
Curious
Curious

Post by Rainedrop184 »

So weirdly enough, umaterial cheat worked fine for me on Rean, but neither assault gauge cheat works. the pointer is no longer correct and the script crashed the game when hitting an enemy with a charge attack. regardless, thanks a ton for this!

Rainedrop184
Curious
Curious

Post by Rainedrop184 »

not sure how anything beyond the basic editing works, but in case this helps, this appears to be what matches Reans assault gauge when i try to find it using normal "scan for the changing number".

I've also confirmed this does work, locking these fields to 200 keeps my gauge at max with no crash

620A1090
hnk.exe+163E624

chausies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chausies »

I just started rean route. Will be updating shit if needed (for my own game).

Edit: shit's been updated to work with the new route. See OP

Edit 2: Just started protag3 route. Will update the cheats to work there too (assuming they don't work)

Edit 3: Cheats are up for protag3 route. Probably won't be updating cheats again till I encounter bonding events, minigames, or the game gets updated and breaks all the cheats (I hope that doesn't happen ;-;)

Last edited by chausies on Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.