Object Oriented Modules {TheyCallMeTim13}

Object Oriented Modules from Tim The Enchanter's Tutorials

Place snippets of code and scripts under here to share with others. Archives and .Lua extensions are allowed

Moderator: Table Moderator

Azaias
Curious
Curious
Answers: 0

Object Oriented Modules {TheyCallMeTim13}

Post by Azaias »

Object Oriented Modules by TheyCallMeTim13 (Tim The Enchanter).
(Includes: Object, Symbol, Memory, and AllocatedMemory objects, along with the helper functions that are also required.)

I suggest checking out his tutorials where he goes over them (if you haven't already). I included the ModularLuaLibraryLoader.lua, which isn't needed but makes things easier and is also used in the tutorials. If you want to use it just change the directory in line 8 to your own directory and put it in the CE autorun folder.

EDIT: Replaced with zip file to keep folder structure, the password is 'lua'.

Attachments
I2CETLua.zip
(8.96 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
Last edited by Azaias on Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moved from LUA Support to Lua Snippets and Scripts on Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:47 am by Seneekikaant

Seneekikaant
Table Maker
Table Maker
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker

Re: Object Oriented Modules {TheyCallMeTim13}

Post by Seneekikaant »

I moved this to a new forum, realised it should probably be in the downloads section, but you should be able to upload using the most common archive formats (7z, zip, rar, tar.gz)

The one requirement for archives is to put a password on it and place the password either in the attachment description or in the post itself in an easy to find place (saves you answering questions to what the password is as well)

Now that's all out of the way, thanks for these, and thank you for your efforts in recreating all of the works Tim had on youtube.

A naked man fears no pickpocket

Azaias
Curious
Curious

Post by Azaias »

Seneekikaant wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:52 am

I moved this to a new forum, realised it should probably be in the downloads section, but you should be able to upload using the most common archive formats (7z, zip, rar, tar.gz)

The one requirement for archives is to put a password on it and place the password either in the attachment description or in the post itself in an easy to find place (saves you answering questions to what the password is as well)

Now that's all out of the way, thanks for these, and thank you for your efforts in recreating all of the works Tim had on youtube.

Thanks! I wasn't sure where this post belonged exactly lol.

Seneekikaant
Table Maker
Table Maker
Apprentice Hacker
Apprentice Hacker

Post by Seneekikaant »

Azaias wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:47 pm

Thanks! I wasn't sure where this post belonged exactly lol.

That's all good, there wasn't a Lua section in the downloads forum when you originally posted, it made sense to add one.

A naked man fears no pickpocket